PAICE ELECTRIC CO

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since August 2001

Not Rated| 16 Reviews

SUBS USED FOR WORK OTHER THAN ELECTRICAL. CHARGES SERVICE CALL PLUS HOURLY RATE....

A & R Electric Services Inc

A&R Electric Services is proud to announce that we have partnered with Generac as one of their Power Pro Dealers. We have over 14 years of experience in the electrical industry and over 10 years in the standby generator industry. A&R Electric Services is a veteran and family owned business who demonstrates pride, integrity, and timeliness will all of our projects. A&R Electric Services not only sells, maintains, installs and performs warranty work for our company, but we are also an independent contractor to install generators for the Lowe's Home Improvement Store. We currently service 14 Lowe's stores. We have a knowledgeable staff and technicians, trained directly through Generac, ready to answer your questions. All of our technicians pass a background check prior to working with us. We are trained to install and service generators from 7KW air cooled through 150KW liquid cooled, as well as portable generators. Bonded where the villages call for it.

05/08/2015

Paice Electrical did a fantastic job! I needed electrical work for a service change and called Paice Electric for an estimate. The price was very competitive and John was very professional and knowledgeable- making me feel confident that he was the best choice. He was very easy to reach (returned calls and answered questions promptly), punctual, work efficiently, and cleaned up perfectly!  I plan ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
service change

07/16/2013

Paice does a nice job. They will do small jobs to big jobs and I think their pricing is reasonable, not cheap, but reasonable. The quality of their work is good. I have used them before and been satisfied as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider came out and re-wired a number of outlets and receptacles, replaced dimmers, did general electrical work.

06/27/2011

Unfortunately, I left a voice mail asking for contact and explaining my problem. I had to call back again after no return call and continued to get a voicemail message. Sad to say this company apparently has so much business that they do not have time to respond to inquiries for service calls or they simply cannot manage their business. Not sure what the issue is, but I will not call them back in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services were performed because the company never returned my calls for service

06/01/2011

i had a canister light that was going on and off. Johnny came in and put the bulb in and of coourse it worked. Murphys Law!!!!! he suggested that i use a 75 watt bulb vs. 90 that was in there and it is much better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
  canister that was not working.

03/28/2011

They were very fast to respond and did everything in a timely fashion. I had no issues with the cleanup. Their prices were fair too. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the future if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Paice Electric Co to do some electrical work for me.

CATEGORY electrician

RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES. CIRCUIT BREAKER BOXES. SERVICE & REPAIRS. REMODELING & NEW CONSTRUCTION.

1 YEAR ON MATERIALS