Olson Windows Doors & Siding

A347 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2002

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

310 W NW Hwy, Barrington, IL 60010 28369 Davis Pkwy, Warrenville, IL 60555 Apt Only

Barrington, IL 60010

(847)304-8713 - Two Locations: - 310 W. Northwest Hwy Barrington, IL & 28369 Davis Pkwy Warrenville, IL BY APPOINTMENT ONLY FOR WARRENVILLE LOCATION PLEASE. 2017 Super Service Award Winner in Windows, Siding, Doors and Roofing! Award-winning family-owned and operated business established in 1979. Serving Barrington and surrounding areas. We started this company because we believe that a replacement contractor is only as good as his installation. Installation is the foundation of a great windows, siding, roofing or door project outcome and it is the foundation of our business. For homeowners this means we are better suited to explain the remodeling process, identify replacement risks upfront and execute with fewer surprises and delays. And, because of our history our installation and service techs have years of experience using our training methods across several of the best known brands: Beechworth Windows, Lindsay Windows, Pella Windows, Andersen Windows, Marvin Windows, GAF Roofing, James Hardie Siding, LP Siding, Mastic vinyl siding and more. We offer a thorough and personalized road map of your replacement project that is delivered with the transparency, courtesy and detail wed expect for service on our own homes. And at the end of the day, your project is rooted in our dedication to world-class installation- so you can be satisfied in knowing products will perform long-term, and the job was truly done right. Full factory certified installation. Professional product finishing. Expert architectural support. Free professional consultations. Informative literature. Additional Email: bolson@windowsbyolson.com....

Windows (286)Doors (125)Siding (50)Gutters (27)Roofing (25)Interior Painting (7)Insulation (7)Egress Windows (5)Lighting (4)Garage Doors (3)Garage and Shed Building (2)Masonry (1)

01/12/2020

Went really well; new windows set quickly, added insulation.and trimmed interior frame in a beautiful wide Oak molding. Have received many compliments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
KItchen, dining room and upper bedroom original windows replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

11/23/2019

It went very well. We obtained very favorable pricing as return customer. The scheduling was very flexible. Our contact Joe was very responsible, as if he were on call 24/7. The project team worked very hard to make sure all requirements were met even when the weather was against them. Office ladies were very helpful as well, helping with all the paper work, permit, etc. All in all, very happy wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/31/2019

Tony Antanasov and the team of installers were very thorough and efficient throughout the entire project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced all the windows (33) in our home along with our front entry door.

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words. Your new Marvin window look great! With this dip in temperature, you'll really feel the difference your new windows with a craftsman installation make! Enjoy, and stay warm! - The Olson Team

10/09/2019

The installation went perfectly. I was nervous as I had never had windows replaced let alone ALL of them. Olson's installers were excellent, neat, and very professional. I don't throw complements around readily- BUT I have been for them. The follow up was very good and I have had no issues after the September 2019 installation. I definitely would hire them again. JS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had ALL 30 windows replaced- a huge undertaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

08/15/2019

Replaced existing windows with new. Casement and double hung. Ran into some problems that were satisfactorily resolved. Installers were punctual and professional. Windows were taken out one at a time and new installed. Very attractive windows and no more air seeping in. Would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced seven windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you. You chose a great product, Pella, and so glad you trusted us with the installation of your new windows! You can count on us to be there for you over the years. We stand behind our work 100%! The Olson Team

07/16/2019

* * * * * * I'm giving Olson Windows, Doors, Siding & Roofing six stars. About 5 years ago Olson Windows, Doors, Siding & Roofing installed two new entry doors and two new storm doors for me. Not only was the craftsmanship excellent, they actually used some sort of an airlock the kept bugs out in the air conditioning in during the whole process. Very impressive! Fast forward 5 years in my storm do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 entry and 2 storm doors

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. You and all of our clients can be sure that we are here for you throughout the life of your windows, doors, roofing and siding. Customer service is a top priority, and we were glad to help. The Olson Team

07/13/2019

I spent 5 years looking for windows. In working with John, he helped me understand the various window options from an investment and value perspective. Most importantly, he did not pressure me! I now have windows that fit everything I wanted perfectly. Also, they were installed by a great Team! Trust me, I met with almost everyone in 5 years. Save time and meet with John at Olson.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
27 new windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], Making decisions about which windows and what kind of installation is right for your home can be a little overwhelming. After all, it'[Member Information Removed] not something the average home owner has to do more than once in a lifetime. That'[Member Information Removed] why our experts here at Olson are committed to providing you with information and choices. At the ...

07/12/2019

Scott and his team were very professional, courteous, and understanding of what my project required. The crew of installers were prompt and highly skilled in the performance of the job. When they were done, the work area was left incredibly clean. I will call upon Olson Windows again when the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of old window with a Pella bay window

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], The hallmark of our company is a quality installation. We back up our work 100%. So glad you had the excellent experience you deserve! The Olson Team

03/12/2019

Extreme Professionals my Sales guy John was wonderful to work with he came to my house took measurements made his recommendations offered the financing options they had available. Very simple process no pressure. Olson was my last quote I booked right away I was very impressed with the simple sales process. There was a bit of a wait due to Pella's back order. They were installed last week in the b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Full Window Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to appreciate the efforts of our amazing installation crews during inclimate weather. There are days when weather doesn't allow us to complete our installation schedule for the day, but our dedicated crews work in tough weather conditions if at all possible. Thanks for noticing their great work and great attitude! So glad your experience was a positive one from the pr...

02/27/2019

John Mariotti was excellent. He managed the project, and was very professional and friendly. I was looking for a specific window brand, Beechworth, and his knowledge of this brand and a few others was super helpful. No high pressure either which is key.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New window install

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

Photo for Olson Windows Doors & Siding - 310 W NW Hwy, Barrington, IL 60010, Barrington, IL - 37734664

[Member Name Removed], Choosing Fiberglass Windows with the warmth of a wood interior finish was a great choice for durability, strength, weather resistance, beauty and home value. Smart decision! Even smarter... making sure you received a quality installation with a long term warranty to back it up! Thanks for trusting us to help you with your project! Sincerely, The Olson Team

Windows Replacement/Installation, Siding Replacement/Installation, Exterior Doors Replacement/Installation, Roofing Replacement/Installation, James Hardie Siding, LP Siding, Beechworth Windows, Lindsay Windows, Pella Windows, Marvin Windows, Andersen Windows, CertainTeed Roofing, and more.

Repairs/service, Glass Block Windows, Interior Doors, Window installations of fewer than 4 windows, (Garage, Side & Rear Access Doors offered only with purchase of additional products.)

Not Applicable