A & N MASTER TECH

Angie's List since October 2007

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

04/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Collin is very fair and accurate with quotes and service. They get your car in and out in a very timely manner. very professional and trusting

CATEGORY auto repair

10/18/2007

I would say that the shop is very knowledgeable. It s very difficult to find a car mechanic that won t rip you off. They are very trustworthy and won t do work that is not necessary. Colin, the owner of A & N Master Tech, has customer service that is second to none.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took in my 2002 Honda Odyssey to have the brakes checked. I was told me that I still had a quite a bit of mileage left on them, so they didn't need to do any repairs.

CATEGORY auto repair