Plumb-It Inc

• 9/30/2017

7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

1114 W Galena Blvd

Aurora, IL 60506

Hi. My name is Scott and I am the owner of Plumb-It Inc. I am a 6 year army infantry veteran and have been plumbing for 12 years now. We are a newer company with low overhead so we can provide you with the top notch service of a larger company without the high pricing. We are experienced with all facets of plumbing to include service, remodeling, and new construction, commercial and residential. Honesty, integrity, and respect are cornerstones of my life philosophy, and I employ these characteristics in my daily work and dealings with people...

plumbing (234)drain cleaning (42)water heater repair and installation (24)well and water pump (11)sewer cleaning (5)home remodeling (3)irrigation system (3)water softener installation and repair (2)gas leak repair (1)

08/27/2020

I was blown away by these guys! We have had a leak that has been the bane of our existence--intermittent and yet prolific. Several different plumbers and a handyman took a crack at diagnosing the issue. The guys from Plumb It investigated and, when the leak didn't show up immediately, came up with a plan. Less than 24 hours later, my leak was diagnosed and resolved. Hopefully we won't need to call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak Investigation And Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

04/17/2020

On Thursday, April 16th, I contacted Plumb-It about my kitchen sink drain issues. Since i called late in the day, I was told that a repair-person could make it out to the house the following day between 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. At 10:30 am today, the repairmen arrived and fixed the problem within 30 minutes. Kudos to Plumb-It!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain was plugged up!

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

03/20/2020

Techician was prompt, professional, friendly and thorough. I highly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain blockage.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

11/05/2019

Response time was great. Friendly, fast and efficient! I called in the early morning and before 11:00 am the work was complete. It is great to find a company with customer service like this. I am already telling friends about Plumb-it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced sump pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

C

10/19/2019

Selected PlumbIt based on reviews on Angie's List and company website. Needed new shut off valves under kitchen sink and installation of kitchen faucet (we purchased). Work done in a professional manner. Quality workmanship. However, they charged $400. My bad for not asking ahead of time what the cost would be. Angie's List said 3% senior discount; Scott said no discount. They accept credit cards ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leak under kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Hello Sir, I am sorry you feel you were overcharged for the service we provided, but I feel you left out a few details. I take negative reviews very seriously, as I strive to take care of my customers in a manner which I would like my 77 year old mother to be taken care of. I thought the pricing seemed high for what you described, so I pulled up your invoice. What you failed to mention in your rev...

08/27/2019

After buying a water heater at Menards and getting it home, I called Plumb-it Inc about 1:30 p.m on a Monday. I think it was Scott who answered (no recorder!) and he said he could have 2 guys out to our house within 45 minutes to install it. The job went so smooth. They did arrive within 45 minutes. The 2 guys were very knowledgeable about installing a heater. They were efficient, quiet, polite an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of hot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

05/17/2019

Scott got me fixed right away and was very responsive with a call back. Cant beat the price either. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

04/04/2019

It went very well. Excellent communication. Very nice gentlemen. Love my new toilet (top notch Kohler).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new toilet installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

01/30/2019

The polar vortex froze one of our basement pipes and we struggled to figure out where. It only impacted our basement bathroom. Our ejector was backing up too. Due to the extreme weather, we told them we did not expect them to come today and scheduled an appointment for tomorrow. They surprised us a couple hours later stating that they had an emergency not far from here and decided just to take car...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frozen Pipe and Ejector Pump replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

10/18/2018

Excellent. Guys were responsive and professional. They were able to overcome some complications and use fixtures I provided. I would definitely use these guys again, and would recommend them highly. Kudos!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shower fixtures, put in new toilet and replace shut valves for sink faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Photo for Plumb-It Inc - 1114 W Galena  Blvd, Aurora, IL - 37482268

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! Nobody likes calling a plumber, but we strive to give the best service we can!

Water heaters and repairs, sewer and drain rodding, rpz/backflow testing and repairs, kitchen, bath and basement remodels & additions, garbage disposals, sump pumps and battery backups, fix leaky pipes and leaks, plumbing fixture repair and installation, toilet repair and installation, gas leak detection, water softner installation & frozen pipes.

Water well service.