JURADO'S

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 14 Reviews

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. DISCOUNTS IF SCHEDULE NEIGHBORS. RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL. FREE ESTIMATES...

Four Brothers Landscaping

As a small business, we strive in doing quality work. With over 10 years of experience we can accomplish most jobs that are put forward in front of us.

Award 2019

09/24/2019

Have used the services of Jurado's for many years. Although some reviewers have complained that they throw a Ziploc bag with their information on their driveway - that was how I found them and I am glad I did. They always do a professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SEALCOATING

06/24/2017

This company advertises by littering our streets with small plastic bags containing rocks. Do not support a company that litters our streets with potentially dangerous rock bags.

CATEGORY lawn service,asphalt driveway

07/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jurado's threw a ziploc bag with rocks and an ad into my driveway as advertising.  I decided to give them a go, as it said they were in the area this week, as well as having a good deal for sealing my driveway.  I called in, made an appointment three days prior to them coming, to which they never showed up.  Their "9am-3pm" window was not honored, and I lost an entire Saturday due to sitting around waiting on them to arrive.  When I called in to ask if they were coming, he said that they were "too far away now" and that "they couldn't find my address."  I live in a very busy, very easily accessible area...  Even if this was the case, why didn't they call to question or verify information on my address?  He told me they could reschedule for Monday, to which I told him we were going with a different company.  Do yourself a favor, and bar any future doings with this company.  Otherwise, they'll ruin your Saturday too.

05/13/2014

They blew debris off driveway,  filled large cracks in driveway before seal coating . Seal coating help up good through tough winter, plus my driveway is in poor condition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal coat two car drive way.

06/10/2013

Went great after they finally showed up!!! Took two attempts to get them out to my location

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a coating of tar on the driveway

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

SEALCOATING OF DRIVEWAYS, LAWN DETHATCHING, LAWN AERATION, MULCH INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY, WEEKLY LAWN MOWING.

$5