Franzen Heating & Cooling

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

601 W New York St

Aurora, IL 60506

Franzen Heating & Cooling, in Aurora, IL, is the area's leading heating and cooling specialist serving Oswego, Plainfield, Naperville, Sugar Grove and surrounding Kendall County area since 2009. We specialize in the installation, sales and repairs of air conditioning units and humidifiers. For all your heating and cooling needs, contact Franzen Heating & Cooling in Aurora....

hvac repair (35)

02/02/2019

Frozen pipes on air return for a furnace. Diagnosed immediately and corrected the problem within an hours time. The associations maintenance company threw up their hands and another plumber said no Mas. They jumped in and fix the problem. Very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frozen pipes on air return for a furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

Photo for Franzen Heating & Cooling - 601 W New York St, Aurora, IL - 37692700

01/31/2019

One of our two furnaces did not seem to be turning on, we'd wake up and it would be freezing. We called on the coldest day of the year and they sent Jason out that day (I was not expecting they would be able to come out that day!), explained the situation and Jason did some testing and cleaning and our issue was resolved. Thanks for saving the day! Jason also let us know about a future concern wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trouble shooting furnace issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

12/20/2018

We have been using Franzen for over 7 years. Luckily we haven't needed to use them that often, but when we did, Tony and his team have ALWAYS been courteous, informative, fair and professional. We replaced our furnace yesterday and his team of 3 guys were all that and more! They paid attention to any small mess they made and quickly cleaned it up; took time to answer every question and provide ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace install

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

07/13/2018

I had to replace 2 AC and 2 furnaces. Tony and team were awesome. Very consultative and steered me to the best solution. Jason, led the install team and did aspetaular job. I needed a slight adjustment to one of the blowers and they came right out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New HVAV System

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

10/23/2017

PERFECT!! Eric was awesome . . . polite, courteous, knowledge, on time, and HONEST. He easily could have charged me for the motor and module, but didn't. I have used other HVAC companies in the past who have tried to sell me unnecessary parts, and even tried to convince me that I needed a new furnace/AC unit. But not Eric. He was HONEST, and repaired only what was necessary. He embodies the qualit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace would not fire up on the evening of Oct. 22nd. Eric from Franzen HVAC came out the next day, and quickly diagnosed the problem as being either the blower motor or the module. He ordered both parts, and came out the next day to fix the furnace. It turned out to be the module, which was significantly less expensive than the motor. He then clean the furnace, and the furnace runs and sounds better than ever!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

08/28/2017

Excellent. I had numerous estimates and Franzen came in with the best price. They were prompt, professional, courteous, friendly and took the time to answer all my questions beforehand. Found Tony, the owner to be honest and eager to make sure I was completely satisfied with the work. Would highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a new home central air conditioner installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

06/12/2017

They did a great job. I'm very happy with the work. Everyone was professional and did exactly what they said they would do. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my central AC unit replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

05/30/2017

I was very satisfied with the service and would use Franzen again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased the coupon for an A/C service. The unit hadn't been serviced in years, so I assumed there would be extra work that needed to be done. However, the tech was timely and polite, and there was only one item he recommended as an additional repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

05/19/2017

Purchased online. Called to setup an appointment told them that Wednesday would work for me. I was told that once they got the confirmation of payment from Angies list they would call me to confirm an exact time. An hour Later i got am email that they go the confirmation from angies list and would call me to set up at time. Never got a call followed up a day later ignored my email. Bad Customer Se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed A/C Tuneup

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

02/07/2017

Excellent! Tony had Eric at my house in under 30 mins to perform inspection and tuneup service. Eric was in and out of my house in under 1 hr. Nice job. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace inspection and tuneup

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2017

Air Conditioning Sales and Installations, Preventative Maintenance Furnaces and Boilers, Furnace Replacements, Humidifier Sales, Installation and Maintenance, Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor, 20+ Years of Industry Experience, Open 24-Hours, Residential Sales, Service and Installation HVAC Contractor, Heating and Air Conditioning, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Water Heaters, Duct Cleaning, Air Cleaners, Filters, Furnace Installations, Refrigeration, New Air Conditioners

Call for details