DuPage Home Services Inc

A 8 Reviews

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since June 2015

3094 Timber Hill Ln

Aurora, IL 60504

DuPage Home Services Inc is a licensed and insured home service and remodeling contractor in all the Western Suburbs of Chicago. We are certified by the National Association of Home Builders. We provide excellent general home repair and remodeling services to the residents of DuPage and Fox Valley areas. With 30 years of experience, and a talented staff, we guarantee your satisfaction with our execution of your home improvement plans. We are a contractor who is certified by the National Association of Home Builders as CAPS (aging in place specialists). As such we are qualified to provide for our customers the best practices for retrofitting or remodeling a home to meet an individual's needs throughout senior adulthood....

plumber (6)home remodeling (2)interior painting (1)handyman (1)

11/25/2019

Dupage home services treats you like family

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done many jobs for us

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/20/2019

Things went great & timely. All of the guys that cams were polite, friendly, respectful & cleaned up after themselves. Couldn’t be happier with their services. Would highly recommend them & will use as needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our shower tray & unit replaced along with new faucets. Then a ceiling repair in the kitchen from the leaking shower.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/19/2019

Mr. Tim Williams did a great job, I was very happy with the replacement, and Tim just did a great job on the sink and faucet replacement in the bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom pedestal sink replaced

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

11/18/2019

He came the day I called him, came in with shoe covers, did the work. He cleaned up and was gone in an hour and a half. Quick, clean, respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump sludge pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

11/18/2019

Over several years I have used Dupage Home Services on multiple occasions for a variety of different projects including replacing a broken exterior pipe to replacing a water heater. They are professional with great pricing. Recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Broken Pipe and MORE

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/18/2019

Good. Excellent!! He's good, know what he is doing and do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing and other work over the years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

04/13/2016

I’m very happy. Both bathrooms are absolutely beautiful. The only bad thing that I have to say is that they started out very ill prepared. He did not have a crew. It was about 3 times as long as he had quoted originally. It was a very lengthy service to deal without 2 functioning bathroom but I’m very happy with the result. The price was very competitive. They always touchback right away. It was j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used DuPage Home Services to do a whole remodel of 2 bathrooms.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2016

D

03/23/2011

He did the work, and months later I discovered it was not done correctly. I had him come back out and looked at it, and he told me to get someone else to do repair it. He came unannounced and made no effort to make an appointment. He did not follow through after the project was complete, I had to contact him on several occasions. He made no effort to call me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced two sinks, faucets, shower fixtures and worked on the roman tub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2011