Always There Concierge

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2007

Petsitting, boarding and house cleaning...

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do copy typing projects such as manuscripts and data entry and Excel projects. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net.

01/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Always There provides a wide range of services. We have used them for dog sitting and house watching. Absolutely excellent organization. Friendly, professional, meet or exceed expectations. Give them a try.

07/03/2012

My dog Max absolutely loves them. They have a key to my home and I absolutely trust them. They feed Max, give him medication is needed. And what I liked most is that they left a journal every day of what they did during their time together.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have been helping me since January- May. It was $15 per day, but they charge monthly. You can pay in person or online.

CATEGORY dog walkers

Thanks Member! We appreciate your trust in us.

11/15/2011

Holly from Always There Concierge Company does a bunch of other services for us and they do good work. I can talk to her; she is very good at communication. They are just great. Their pricing is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Always There Concierge Company twice a week. They come out and clean my yard for dog droppings.

CATEGORY pooper scoopers

10/05/2011

They do a great job on both services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contacted Always There Concierge about daily dog walking service. We just got a new puppy and my wife and I both work. We have them come once a day and walk our dog for 30 minutes. They do a great job and leave us a log of how the walk was, how the dog was and if he pees and poops. We are very happy with the service. They then found out that we had a housecleaning service every three weeks. They offered us a discount over what we were paying and we gave them a shot. They did a great job and they are our new housekeepers!

CATEGORY house cleaning,dog walkers

07/27/2011

This company is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I work in the city of Chicago and commute from my home in Aurora. We used local services to take care of our girls and it was difficult finding a service that could handle our radical schedule. I used to have neighbors help; but, it was never convenient and I felt bad relying on them. ALWAYS THERE CONCIERGE came to our home to meet our family, talked to us about their routine, provided references, treated the girls as I expected. After I hired them, Holly, the owner, called me to inquire if I had any questions and or feedback. I found that to be extremely important. We have used ALWAYS THERE CONCIERGE now for over a year and LOVE THEM. They leave a note each visit informing me of their arrival, activities, any concerns the walker may have encountered with my girls, are on call for an emergency, spend quality time with my girls, and go out of their way to make sure we are satisfied.

CATEGORY dog walkers

Concierge including dinner reservations, travel arrangements, special day reminders, appointment scheduling, spa bookings, flower orders, golf tee times, limo rentals, pet services including walk the dog, feedings, administer medications, playtime, waste clean up, errand running, personal shopper, senior assistance/sick care, & personal assistant.

Check, Visa, MasterCard