VERIZON WIRELESS

Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Advanced Technology Professionals,Inc.

We are a Home Automation specialty company, that focuses on Home Theaters, Multi Room Audio, Networking, Low Voltage wiring and Surveillance. We are also a Control4 dealer a home automation platform that integrates your home with all the smart technology devices.

C

11/16/2015

The service is OK but I will be cancelling the land line and using another provider. For the first time in years we were a few days late paying two months in a row. (My husband made the mistake of paying through the bank instead of on Verizon's website.) All of a sudden, on a Sunday, none of our phones were working and we got a "suspended service" message asking for payment. Tried to call the Veri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a land line with cell phone service

CATEGORY landline phone service

05/26/2015

My Verizon experience vary. When I go in the store it depend on the staff I interact with. Sometimes I have great experience and some time they are up selling and I don't appreciate that. They are the only that honor my education discount so I am stuck with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided me landline and 2 cellphone service.

CATEGORY cell phone service, landline phone service

12/20/2012

Their reception is good in the Chicago area. I don't have any dropped calls or anything like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
VERIZON is my cellphone service provider.

CATEGORY cell phone service

04/20/2012

They may be expensive but the service is very good. As far as the availability of service, it has been very good. We need that type of availability for the businesses that we are involved in. The service is actually quite good. The availability of the service is good. They have a lot of advantages obviously that outweigh the disadvantages like the amount of money that it costs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Verizon Wireless for cell phone services.

CATEGORY cell phone service