Sun Badger Solar

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Tesla Powerwall Battery + Solar Energy

Tesla Powerwall Battery + Solar Energy

solar panel installation202060005
Brand new home solar installation with Tesla Powerwall batteries. Solar + Storage

Sun Badger Solar provides high quality, professionally designed solar arrays to home and business owners in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Florida. Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We treat each project as if it was our own home or business. Sun Badger utilizes the newest technologies on the market to insure your system is built to last, with only Tier One equipment. Our staff has over a decade of experience in the Solar industry, and can help find the best, most economical solution to your energy needs. We also have multiple financing options that can help make solar a reality for anyone on any budget! ...
Solar energy for Soy Bean farm.  - Image

Solar energy for Soy Bean farm.

solar panel installation

201853121

solar panel installation (10)

12/03/2020

For a young company they are very committed to improving and providing great service. My experience wasn’t perfect but in the end I’m very happy with the product and company. I’m even part of the referral program. Come save the planet or at least get rid of you power bill. It feels good to do it. 😃

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate your feedback and are always striving to improve so that we can keep our customers happy! ☀️ Congratulations on going solar!

11/25/2020

I interviewed 3 companies for my solar installation. I felt that Jared from Sun Badger did a great job of answering my millions of questions, and provided me with good apples-to-apples comparisons between the various panels and installations that I was looking at among the 3 installation companies. In the end it was Jared's no pressure approach, informative manner, and the companies ability to imp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review! We are glad to hear you chose us based on the trust you were able to form with our sales team. We are here if you have any questions, even post-project! Hopefully you are able to refer your friends and neighbors to earn even more money back through our Sun Badger Solar app!

09/13/2020

From start to finish, Dustin, Cameron, and Alex provides excellent service for our install. The only downside to our process doesn’t necessarily belong to them, but Solar is expensive. With our system facing west, we have to pay more to get the % energy we needed. From a national average, we were a bit high, but that’s what we get in Wisconsin. The panels are installed exactly how we had planned f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent install and Vey satisfied.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Photo for Sun Badger Solar  - 2420 E Oakton St, Arlington Heights, IL - 38870989

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! Your solar array looks amazing and happy to hear our estimates are on par with what it's been producing. Don't forget about our Sun Badger Solar app and the referral program we offer. There are some great rewards to be earned! Welcome to the Sun Badger family!

07/11/2020

Sun Badger made the process so easy from the start. Questions were answered in a timely fashion. The crew that installed was great. Just overall everyone made the decision to go solar much easier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

Photo for Sun Badger Solar  - 2420 E Oakton St, Arlington Heights, IL - 38710583

06/26/2020

Sun Badger was outstanding. Their salesperson, Noah, was highly knowledgeable and genuinely excited about solar energy. His presentation was convincing without pressure. I obtained proposals from four solar contractors. Sun Badger not only had the best price, they were the organization with which I felt most comfortable. The process went well but for one glitch. They neglected to notify me about t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

06/10/2020

The sales presentation seemed more honest and factual than a competitor. All team members from sales to installers to support staff were very cordial and customer oriented. Everyone responded quickly to answer questions. The equipment seems top quality and the installation job was top notch. The cost was slightly lower than a competitor. Overall, very good value on price, product, and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panel Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/13/2020

Sun Badger was top notch from the first meeting until my solar was commissioned. We were shopping for solar for about a year and finally settled on sun badger. Sun badger offered in our opinion the best customer support we could ask for. From the base camp app which tracks your projects status to the enlighten app that tracks you solar output, we couldn't have asked for more. Sun Badger kept us up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exceptional Work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

05/12/2020

It went great. We the project hit snags Sun Badger figured them out. Installation went smoothly and we like the way they panels and hardware look on our home. Very clean and looks nicely done...better than others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panels installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

04/30/2020

Fantastic experience from quote to installation. Already generating great solar electricity on our roof! I highly recommend Sun Badger and their team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panel installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

05/15/2019

I got quotes from 5 different solar companies. Proposals included purchase, lease, and PPA. Some companies offer all 3 as options. I have been watching the industry for a long time and so I know a fair amount. I was more interested in product quality and life expectancy. I looked at the specifications for the products in all of the proposals. Sun Badger uses excellent products that are at the righ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole home solar panel system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We have a number of solar arrays up and running in Mt Prospect and are happy to add yours to the list. Stay Sunny and let us know if you need anything!

Solar Panels, Solar Energy, Free Solar Site Assessments , Solar system maintenance and service