Infinity Home Improvement Inc

B7 REVIEWS

Founded 2000

2486 E Oakton St

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Infinity Home Improvement is a full line home improvement company. We offer retro-fit products such as Roofing, insulation and gutters and gutter protection. With nearly 50,000 previous customers and 20 years experience you can count on Infinity to do quality work for you and your family....

gutter installation (3)siding (1)drywall repair (1)home remodeling (1)door installation (1)insulation (1)roofing (1)

12/18/2019

Went great. Everything was done in a timely manner. Everyone was helpful and very professional. I have been a customer since 2004 when I had gutter helmet on my home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
insulation

CATEGORY gutter repair, insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

12/13/2019

They did a good job. It was fantastic. The workers were courteous, neat, and they cleaned up after themselves. I recommended them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put our gutters on.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do a review James And Sharon! Our staff loves to read these and it brightens our day.
D

12/11/2019

The installer was sicked for several days. The workers were very hard working. They were not able to fix the problem and they kinda just ignored it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They kinda remodeled my shower.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear that you had a less then wonderful experience with your install, Please call our service department at 1-866-313-8031. Ext 248 so we can deal with any issues that remain.

12/11/2019

The experience was fine. They did it on time. They did the work they were supposed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put up a gutters on.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

Mr [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. Please let us know if you need any future projects quoted.

12/11/2019

They guy who did the work did an excellent job. I waited for them to give me an estimate after the job, but they just gone ahead and charged me on my credit card without my permission, which made me mad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a sliding door on my walk-out on the basement. They did an extra work in my wall on the basement as well.

CATEGORY drywall, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], I am very pleased that you received excellent service with your install, I am concerned about the confusion with payment of extra work that needed to be done. I have talked to Bob and he was certain everyone was aware of the cost and how payment would be handled. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to rectify the situation. Tina A....

12/11/2019

It was very good. They did a good job. The workers were very good. They knew what they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They resided the barn.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. We are very happy that you were satisfied with the job performed. Have a happy holiday season and let us know if we can do any future projects for you.

12/11/2019

It was good. They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof on my house and "atrolls".

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking the time to do review.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing, Discover, Check