Grams Painting and Decorating

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since September 2015

00:00 - 18:00

1626 N Mitchell Ave

Arlington Heights, IL, 60004

Grams Painting and Decorating offers excellent interior and exterior painting services in the Chicago North and Northwest suburbs....

Interior Painting (15)Exterior Painting (4)

06/30/2018

Wonderful. Things went according to the estimate/proposal that was provided and the work was completed on schedule per our request. They cleaned up every day and did a great job of covering and moving furniture as needed. The most impressive thing from my perspective was that even though Jacek discovered multiple issues that were not obvious during the estimate. Unlike most other contractors, ther...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and repair work for most of our home. Jacek and his team painted four bedrooms, the living and dining rooms, the kitchen, the hallway, two bathrooms and our family room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

06/28/2018

I truly wanted to use Grams Painting. He was extremely professional and pointed out issues I hadn't noticed and gave recommendations that were helpful. I choose a less expensive service but would definitely use this company for interior and challenging work even though his price is higher.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

06/24/2018

Our son's bedroom was painted and included a tricky stripe design on one wall. Jacek was very responsive and the job was done very very well. He covered everything before starting and the edges and lines are so cleanly done it's very sharp. We are very happy with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our son's bedroom painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

09/04/2017

Jack did an excellent job with all the painting/ staining/ varnishing. He and his crew were always on time, very clean, waking care to mask and cover as needed. They always cleaned up everyday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and drywall patching of front room, dining room, kitchen, family room and 3 hallways. Painting and faux woodgrain of front door. Stain and varnish for 17 oak doors and baseboard/ window/ door frames.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2017

06/08/2017

Jacek and his brother did an excellent job preparing, priming and painting garage door, front house door and exterior windows. They were on time, clean, thorough, pleasant to work with and the job turned out very well. Would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2017

05/16/2017

They completely the job quickly & much better than I could have done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After I tried & failed at attempting to paint, called & they were able to start immediately.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

04/10/2017

Jack was very personable, professional, gave good suggestions and responded well to my layman questions. Time was a factor, so, after checking his schedule was able to start within a few days. His team of three made short work of what was needed. One thing I'm finding out, though, one must be seriously specific/detailed in what is required. Didn't think to have the closets painted...my bad. Overal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My condo needed to be freshly painted and some wallpaper removed in preparation for sale.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2017

10/25/2016

Wonderful he was on time , professional and courteous my living room looks like a magazine cover and I will be calling him back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my living room patched and painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

09/15/2016

My wife and I were looking for someone to paint a few rooms in our house. Most of the people I contacted never returned calls/emails. I understand that summers are busy for contractors but no response is unprofessional. The one other company that did reply gave an estimate at more than double Grams and that price did not include paint. Grams was different. Jacek "Jack" Grams came out and gave a fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair/Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2016

07/13/2016

Completed job professionally and competently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very conscientious and reasonably priced.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2016