ARLINGTON CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since October 2008

Welcome to Arlington Massage Therapy! Located in Arlington Heights, IL, our therapists are here to serve you and help rejuvenate your mood. Have you been stressed at work, or at home? Do you just need some quiet time to yourself? Arlington Massage Therapy has the answer to every problem. With four professional therapists on staff, we provide all types of stress reduction therapy. Whether you need a deep tissue massage, a Swedish massage, Sports massage, or neuromuscular therapy, we do it all! If youre on your feet all day long, we even offer reflexology to ease your pains! Our alternative medicine and therapeutic massage center will help you feel better in no time. Same day appointments are available, so call Arlington Massage Therapy to schedule yours today!...

07/08/2013

Dr. Horn is very thorough and takes the time to explain everything. He listens to his patients and makes suggestions for lifestyle changes that can aid in improved overall health. The staff is very friendly and competent. They are all a pleasure to work with. This is a refreshing change from many medical offices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
regular adjustments for back pain

06/12/2013

The staff from Arlington Chiropractic Clinic is very good. I was pretty impressed. The doctor is certified in nutrition and I am very interested in seeing him because he does testing for food sensitivity and things like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought my supplements from Arlington Chiropractic Clinic.

CATEGORY dieticians

05/28/2013

They were all excellent. I don't think they need to improve but they are very knowledgeable, especially the senior chiropractor. Arlington Chiropractic Clinic are time efficient and they help people. They really do make a difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Arlington Chiropractic Clinic for chiropractic services.

06/28/2009

Back work and physical therapy were very helpful. Knowledgeable staff. Allergy test informative and beneficial.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
evaluation, x-rays, adjustments to back, allergy testing, physical therapy

10/30/2008

Initially I went to Arlington Chiropractic with sever lower back problems. They helped me work through that over 2-4 weeks of fairly intensive work. Then we worked on a chronic neck problems. I currently see them 1x a month for maintenance care. I have not had a significant problem/recurrence for 6 months to a year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have helped me work through severe lower back and neck problems. The treatment includes chiropractic adjustments, electrical stimulation, exercises, and massage.

Arlington Massage Therapy LLC