American Home Appliance Inc

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since December 2011

C Rated | 4 Reviews

American Home Appliance is your one-stop shop for all your appliance repair, maintenance and installation needs. Serving the Chicagoland area for more than 15 years, the experienced professionals at American Home Appliance understand quality and efficiency. We treat every customer as if they are our only customer. In order to provide you with the absolute best service in the industry, we try our best to diagnose the problem over the phone. This allows us to arrive fully prepared with parts, equipment and the intelligence to fix your problem on the very first call. At American Home Appliance, we are certified and licensed to fix any make and model in the industry; even the highest quality brands such as Miele and Sub-Zero. When thinking about our experience and expertise, there is really no brand or model that we can't repair or service. American Home Appliance is consistently training our employees and staying up to date on the latest and greatest technology to ensure the best quality service possible. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and it's why we have remained successful even in the toughest economic situations. If you're looking for fast, dependable service from a uniformed professional who will treat you like family, call the guys from American Home Appliance. You will be glad you did!...

S & S Appliance Service

In business since 1956 , family owned and operated. If you need service please call (847) 985-2266. Award winning. We only repair washers, dryers, refrigerators, and stoves/ovens. Specializing in Maytag Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore, Frigidaire, and many other American made brands. We do not repair Bosch, LG or Samsung appliances. Look forward to serving you

08/17/2020

Unless you want to get police and lawyers involved DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! The "part owner", of the company (Elaine Marla Virgilio Wells) threatened that if I negatively review the company on social media, she said and I quote, "I have your address and I will come and set your house on fire." As a mother, I would hope an 'owner' of a company would never threaten another person's life or home, eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
freezer repair

CATEGORY appliance repair

02/11/2017

My home has now sustained more damage from two leaky appliances due to untimely and inaccurate diagnoses of my appliance issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Terrible customer service and sent various technicians over who do not know how to accurately diagnose and fix appliances. I used for both a washing machine and dishwasher. DO NOT HIRE!!!!

CATEGORY appliance repair

04/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my Samsung refrigerator. I had a hard time finding someone that would work in a Samsung. Ice was forming and leaking into my vegetable crisper a

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It took 3 visits the first visit was extremely brief, maybe 5 min, half of that time was obtaining payment. He "listened" to the dryer & declared that a certain part was needed. He did not open the panel to check inside. It had to be ordered since the dryer is so old & parts aren't readily available. No problem. 2nd visit the ordered part was installed by a very professional man by the name of Tom. After he installed the part, he discovered that the belt was disintegrating & a new pulley might be needed. So he ordered the parts. On the 3rd visit Tom installed the new belt, discovered that the pulley would not need to be replaced, and vacuumed out the inside of the dryer. The belt installation took some maneuvering, but when he was done, the dryer "purred". Pretty good for a 20+ yr old Maytag.

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

We service and repair the following appliances: Refrigerators Stoves, ovens, ranges and cook tops Vent hoods Washers and dryers Microwave ovens Dishwashers