Advanced Health Institute

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since September 2011

Our Mission Statement is to help as many people as possible by providing exceptional care with the intent to educate and treat prevention of disease thru multi-disciplinary integration and use of the most advanced education and technology. We have great success in diagnosing and correcting the cause of headaches, neck/arm pain, and back/leg pain. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit www.abms.org....

09/28/2015

High recommend, care for their patients. Outstanding customer service and pays attention to patient needs.

CATEGORY genetic medicine

09/24/2014

Of most concern to me was finding relief for my shoulder pains due to my interest of tennis. Shortly after three months of treatment I starting noticing my pains diminishing. The AHI staff is outstanding and provides a touch of personalized attention and care. Their professionalism and patient friendly environment add up to great combination for wellness. My results with AHI have been great and I?...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve been receiving Chiropractic care at the Advanced Health Institute (AHI) in Arlington Heights since July of 2012. My reasons for seeking treatment ranged from constant neck pain and stiffness to limited arm reach resulting from shoulder pain.

CATEGORY chiropractor,pain management

Thank you for your great review!

09/24/2014

The traction was great.  And Dr. Mike's chiropractic adjustment did the trick.  The pain was virtgually gone by the time I left the office.  That afternoon I went for a well-being acupuncture appointment and it relaxed me so much and helped with the little bit of pain I still had that by the time the 45 minutes was over I could have danced out the door (if I could dance)!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went for traction and adjustments.  Later that same day went for acupuncture.  Both Dr. Mike and Lindy talked with me about he problems I was experiencing.  They listened and worked with me to help relieve the pain I was having.  I am experiencing problems with my sciatica and when I finished both sessions I was greatly relieved of pain.

CATEGORY chiropractor,pain management

Thank you [removed member name] for your review!! I has been great working with you and we are just as pleased to have been a part of your progress.

09/23/2014

Everyone at AHI is extremely caring and genuine, what a great office. They always make me feel comfortable and seem to really listen to what I have to say. Working with Lindy & Dr. Mike, I have seen wonderful results. Both will be upfront and honest with on my progress and tailor future appointments accordingly. I would defiantly recommend Advanced Health Institute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Do: Acupuncture for help sleep quality & stress management. Chiropractic for posture correction.

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture,pain management

Thank you so much for your great review!

11/18/2013

Lindy Camardella is a gifted, knowledgeable and holistic acupuncturist and herbalist. I have been receiving treatment from her for over a year (since approximately Spring, 2012). Lindy takes her time listening to me, then explains her treatments very thoroughly. Rather than focus separately on each issue or complaint that I might have, she treats me holistically. Her compassion and positive demean...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Autoimmune issues, including fatigue, dry eyes, dental issues, sore muscles, vasculitis. Also hot flashes and stress reduction.

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture,chinese medicine

Chiropractic care. Weight loss. Pain management. Spine rehabilitation. Physical & trigger point therapy. Health workshops. Acupuncture, knee & shoulder injections.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa