A Plus Decorating Inc.

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2012

My name is Chano Aniceto, owner of A Plus Decorating Inc. We are located in Arlington Heights. My company was established in 2008. "Earning your trust through superior workmanship and reliable service."...

Aseret Development Series LLC

06/06/2019

Very fair proposal, meticulous and thorough work, excellent cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

07/19/2018

Chano and his crew did a great job. They spent a lot of time with the prep so the job would last and be done right. The price was very fair but more importantly it was done with quality by a firm with Good friendly people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted all of exterior trim, front door, restrained deck and playset and also installed some new door hardware.

CATEGORY handyman service, house painters

06/16/2017

Chano and his team were so wonderful! He did this project in a hurry after a different company drop the ball while I got a deadline to get the job done. They explained to me in details what I need and how they will repair the wall, windows and railing. Gave me a reasonable quote in the same day and accommodated my schedule and finished the project in the same week! They are very courteous and care...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall, Window, Railing.

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters

02/03/2015

The job ran a little longer than expected which was hard because we didn't have access to our house but they kept us informed and they were very good with communication.  The floors look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed and finished new hard wood floors.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, interior painters

Thank you!

11/10/2014

It went great. Chano and his crew are courteous, conscientious and precise in their painting. They took care while in my house. I will most definitely use them again. They arrived when they said they would and worked throughout the day to get the job done. I am glad I hired A Plus Painting. I felt very comfortable in the house when they were here and when I wasn't at home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chano and his crew painted my foyer, kitchen, 3 hallways including stair strings, shoe moldings, door, baseboards.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you!

We specialized in exterior/ interior painting, kitchen/bath remodeling, general remodeling, demolition work, tiling, hardwood flooring installation and refinishing, drywall repairs and installation, wallpaper removal, power washing and finish carpentry.