Windy City Rooter Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

43311 N US Highway 45

Antioch, IL 60002

Chicago's First Choice in Drain Cleaning. Full Service Plumbing and Sewer. We believe in providing our customers with the highest caliber service, the best plumbing materials and giving the highest level of customer service while maintaining affordable prices. FREE Service Call, No Hidden Fees. 24 Hours - 7 Days a week. No Extra Charge for Nights Weekends and Holidays....

Plumbing (27)Excavating (10)Drain Pipe Installation (10)Drain Cleaning (5)Sewer Cleaning (4)Septic Systems (3)Water Heaters (2)

01/09/2020

Although WCR is located in Illinois, they drove up to my house in Milwaukee within hours and immediately fixed my problem for a reasonable price. I will be hiring them again in the future for larger projects. Completely recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

01/08/2020

They are a wonderful source. I recommend them totally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

Thank you for your positive review. It has been an absolute pleasure doing business with you.

01/08/2020

They were a phenomenal company. They were on time, friendly, and professional. They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an underground waste line inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

Thank you for your positive review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

01/03/2020

Always received excellent service. They always responded in a very prompt and professional manner. Outstanding!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, Sewer, Excavating, Drain pipe

CATEGORY excavators, plumbing, septic tank, water heater repair, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. We enjoy working with you and value our professional relationship highly. Thank you again.

09/13/2019

I had a reoccurring leak in my basement bathroom. I had many different plumbers try to fix it over the years. The guys are friendly & knowledgeable. They are affordable & guarantee their work for 5 years! When I need a plumber in the future, I'll be calling Windy City Rooter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking pipes

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

07/24/2019

The work went great, the team worked together and got the job completed in a few days. I would have no problem hiring this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed major plumbing work done outside my home.

CATEGORY excavators, plumbing, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

07/17/2019

I had a backed up drain and I called Windy City rooter to help. They were so pleasant to work with and got the job done fast. Will definitely be my go to plumber here on out!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backed up drain

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

07/09/2019

It went great. The staff was very professional and Max the owner was amazing. We thought they were coming for a small leak but turns out to be a bigger job. There was a foreman on the job at all times or the owner was here. Max responded to my calls or texts very quickly with any questions I may have. I will definitely recommend them or use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line

CATEGORY excavators, plumbing, septic tank, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

06/28/2019

They had already quote me $4500 for the job but the owner wanted to come back to confirm the quote. Did not show up for the appt and never called. After 2 hours I called the place and asked if they were coming and they informed me he could come out in about 2 more hours from now. As a result, I called their competitor and schedule the job to begin next week. Goodbye $4500!! lol Business must be go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Line Replaced

CATEGORY plumbing, septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

06/24/2019

Windy City Rooters came promptly on the day we had a problem and fixed our problem. We have used them several times. They stand behind their work. They know what they are doing, are very nice and professional and pleasant to deal with and don't overcharge for their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ABsolutely

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

Our technicians are some of the highest caliber in the area and are always ready to solve your plumbing needs beyond your expectations including Excavating, plumbing, drain & sewer cleaning and much more.