Suburban Garage Door Service Inc

A45 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since January 2010

26605 W Sycamore Rd

Antioch, IL 60002

Suburban Garage Door Service Inc. is located in Antioch. IL. We have over 35 years of professional experience in residential & commercial garage door service and installations. We can provide residential and commercial customers with innovative overhead garage door solutions. When considering garage door replacement we offer many options including: traditional steel garage doors, aluminum garage doors, wood garage doors, carriage style garage doors, vinyl garage doors and insulated garage doors. Specialties: Residential, Commercial, Overhead Doors, Custom Garage Doors, Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum, Composite, Raised Panel Garage Doors, Locks, Latches, Rollers, Cables...

Garage Doors (45)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)

11/06/2019

Dan not only replaced the springs but used the latest upgraded parts which made the garage door so much quieter than before. Fast response, easy to work with, polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring broke on our garage door, these were the original from the 1980’s.

09/17/2019

Dan came on time and took care of it. He installed new springs and checked the overall health of the door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Spring broke

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

01/15/2019

They came out the next day. I have larger than normal garage doors so they didn’t have them in stock. They ordered them and came back in a couple of days and installed them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

12/18/2017

Good, he was punctual and explained everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on the door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

06/25/2017

My call was returned promptly, and I was told what time the technician would show up. He called me and let me know he was on his way and arrived in the promised timeframe. Fixed the doors in about an hour. Everything went great, the doors work better than they ever have. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a broken spring set replaced, and new cables on my large garage door. They also lubricated the doors and rebalanced my small door

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

06/12/2017

Good. Replaced spring and lubed entire system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door spring replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

06/09/2017

They did an excellent job. Came out right away to provide an estimate and installed the door 2 days later. Very professional and knowledgeable. They cleaned up and hauled away everything. All I was left with was my beautiful new door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my garage door, opener and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

06/09/2017

Very professional and timely. Reasonable price and quality installation. Everything was cleaned up before they left. No debris or nails left behind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepacked garage door, spring, opener and surrounding trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

03/30/2017

They only charged me a small amount because the real problem was just in changing switches. They could have made me up a problem and charged me a lot more, but I appreciated the fact that what was wrong was very reasonably priced.  Inexpensive actually.  I would give them very high marks.  They came out in a timely manner and were very professional.  They could have charged me a lot more and fixed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a switch on my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2016

03/09/2017

The work was done as scheduled. I had no problems with this company and would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my garage door replaced and a garage door opener installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2017

Garage Door Installation And Repair, Garage Door Sales, Garage Door Restorations, New Overhead Garage Door Sales And Installation, Broken Spring Repair And Replacement, Security Door Installation And Replacement, Door Cable Replacement, Automated Door Remote Sales And Programming, New Rollers Installation, Garage Door Parts Supplier, Consultations, Custom Work, Estimates, Inspections, Residential Services

Not Applicable