Miller's Computer Repair

Angie's List since April 2012

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

06/12/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got an idea of how much repairs would be on our computer. We decided to get a new one.

12/18/2012

Cleaned up my pc when others failed to do so. I have taken this computer to other computer shops around the county and they all charged 70-100 for cleanup services and still seemed like the computer was running slow. I took it to Miller's Computer repair and had it back the next day.. I thought with it being as quick as it was that it would still have the same problems it did before.. but I honest...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned up my pc when others failed to do so.

04/29/2012

I drop the computer off to them and they have it done the very next day. I would recommend these guys to everyone. I called other local computer repair shops and go a quote for the job and these guys were by far the cheapest and most reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a Virus or something on my computer.