UHLMANN HOME IMPROVEMENTS INC

Founded 1945 • Angie's List since March 2007

Not Rated| 12 Reviews

ALSO DOING BUSINESS AS UHLMANN INC. Installed new French entry doors by Home Guard In a red color...

Apple Annie Awning

12  REVIEWS
Apple Annie Awning

Welcome to Apple Annie awning, outdoor systems and Nu-View Custom Window Treatments. An established provider with over 30 years experience in the industry with names like Eclipse, Hunter Douglas and AquaMatic. Eclipse awnings carry an exclusive lifetime warranty on the frame, fabric and motor. This is the most comprehensive warranty in the awning industry. We feature our Exclusive Screen System, custom made for your retractable awning. We will beat any verifiable price on a comparable product. Call for our brochure or complete our product information request. Personal in-home service available in Chicago Metro & Northern Illinois, Milwaukee Metro & all of Wisconsin, Northwest Indiana and Southwest Michigan

04/07/2017

The door has continued to rot and I am now having to replace it. This door should have lasted 20 years as I was told. I will provide pictures if needed. I would never recommend this company to anyone!!! Not ever !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a custom storm door in December, 2009 with install for march. Paid $1800. By June door was still not in, claimed the company they used went out of business. By July the door was installed. It would not close properly. Told George uhlman, he came out, said installation was incorrect. Said he would have someone come out to correct the problem. Never saw him again. Door began to rot and leak within 1 year. I called several times, he did not take my calls.

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

03/27/2017

All work was completed in one day. Areas where work was done was left clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement glass block windows (3) replaced.

CATEGORY replacement windows

08/01/2016

Larry & Kevin were supersonic! From start to finish all work was done w/great ability & care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters, fascia, soffits, door work.

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding, doors

07/18/2016

It was an excellent experience. The installers were punctual, friendly and highly skilled. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a beautiful black storm door with extra security features.

CATEGORY awnings, doors

06/30/2016

The installation was excellent. The door quality is superb and has security features unlike any door I have ever purchased. I would highly recommend Uhlmann Home Improvement. I have used them for my awnings 25 yrs ago and the awnings are still nice looking. George gives expert advice and truly goes above and beyond. His punctuality and knowledge are commendable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new storm door

CATEGORY awnings, doors

NEW VINYL & WOOD REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, STORM WINDOWS, NEW STEEL & FIBERGLASS ENTRY DOORS, STORM DOORS, ALUMINUM AWNINGS, PATIO DOORS & PATIO COVERS, SIDING, SOFFIT, FASCIA, GUTTERS & LEAF GUARDS, SECURITY STORM DOORS & JALOUSIE STORM DOORS, BOWS, BAYS, GARDEN WINDOWS & GLASS BLOCK WINDOWS.

ROOFING AND GLASS REPLACEMENT.

Check, Visa, MasterCard