Paul's Upholstering

A 45 Reviews

Founded 1939 • Angie's List since June 2010

5601 W 120th St

Alsip, IL 60803

Multiple Locations: Alsip - hours and info on this profile; Orland Park - 9408 W 143rd St Orland Park, IL 60462, 708-460-5191, Hours: M-Sa 10a-5p Su 12-4. Paul's Upholstering & Furniture was established in 1939 by Paul Baio. The original store was located on 63rd in Chicago. Seeing the need for a store in the south suburbs, Paul's opened it's Orland location, which is in operation today. In October 2004, Paul's on Pulaski moved to 120th Street & Central Avenue in Alsip. Since it's establishment, Paul's has been a family business dedicated to excellence. Our team guarantees to provide each customer with quality service & care, rebuilding your furniture by hand, & providing you with quality workmanship from frame to the very last stitch. We offer complimentary estimates. Our knowledgeable sales staff would be happy to come out to your home or business & bring fabrics to see in your own environment. Schedule an estimate today! Fabric & Design Consultation. Visit our showroom to meet us & to see our beautiful fabrics. Borrow the sample books to view in your home or business. Free pick-up & delivery. We are more than happy to pick up & deliver your furniture for absolutely no charge! $50 Cash Back Click on the coupon to the right of this page, print it out, & bring it in at the time of your order for $50 cash back. We offer 12 months same as cash, & accept personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, & Discover. Whether you are looking to reupholster a sofa, or your business' office chairs need some help, Paul's is the place for you! Sales Staff - Ron Baio, Diana Navarro, Paula Baio. Additional DBA - Paul's Upholstering Inc. ...

upholstery (44)furniture refinishing (5)

06/10/2020

They are a fabulous family owned business with great customer service and great prices. It's amazing that they've been in business over 70 years!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed furniture help

CATEGORY furniture repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

03/13/2019

Our service at Paul's was great! The people, especially Paula, were super friendly, helpful, and accommodating. The furniture turned our really well, like new. It was completed long before the date we were originally given.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstering of family room furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

01/28/2019

Exceeded My Expectations, sofa looks wonderful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pillows and arm of sofa need reupholstered.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

12/19/2018

Excellent! The 5 cushions were re-upholstered in just a couple days after being dropped off at the Alsip location. We opted for the firmer foam and really enjoy sitting on our sofa again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-upholstering sofa cushions

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

Thank you for your business we value you as a customer.

10/06/2018

I sent out 3 RFPs via Angie's List e-mail early one Sunday morning. Paula called me within an hour of my posting. I sent her photos of the work I wanted done and she sent me a proposal the next day. I waited a few days for other proposals to return but Paul/Paula's was the best--not only least expensive but also most complete. (Paul is the company name, Paula was my contact.) The proposal included...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for reupholstering of 3 loveseats and a wing chair. I liked their work so much I added 4 additional upholstered chairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

Photo for Paul's Upholstering - 5601 W 120th St, Alsip, IL - 37453434

03/20/2018

Very well. I would hire them again. Lots of choices of material at there location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real leather put on office chair!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

11/01/2017

Excellent job, free pickup and delivery, pleasant people. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a chair and ottoman recovered.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

10/20/2017

They did a fantastic job! They transformed my old, broken-down couch into a a modern one, replacing the springs, taking off the dowdy skir,t eliminating the tufting, , and restaining the legs. In addition, they returned my new couch to me much earlier than they had originally promised, which was a bonus!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my 40 year old couch reupholstered.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

Thank You for your business we will be happy to help you in the future on any reupholstering projects !

10/04/2017

They were good. We had a snafu but they did make it better. The price seemed high but they said it was pretty labor intensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-did the internal cushioning on a sofa.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2017

05/26/2017

Picked up and delivery was included in the price. We had to stop by their facility to pick out the firmness of foam and it was a good idea that we did - medium was just right and i would have otherwise chosen firm. Ron was good to work with and i have already recommended this shop to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced sofa seat and back cushion material

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

Thank you for using Paul's upholstering please contact us for any new upholstering projects.Thank you,Paula

Upholstering – Sofas, Dining Chair Seats, Boat Seats, Chair Pads, Sectionals, Window Seat Cushions, Headboards, Cornice Boards, Draperies, Blinds, Booths, Recliners, Chairs, Ottomans, Benches, Examination Tables, Exercise Equipment, Furniture Repair& Bar Stools.

Upholstery Cleaning. Slipcovers. Auto Interiors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available