American Doors LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

12148 S. Hamlin Avenue

Alsip, IL 60803

American Doors is independently owned for over 20 years strong! We give FREE estimates on all work before performing it. We do repairs and installation of garage doors and garage door openers, upgrade springs if needed. All work is guaranteed! Mention you saw us on Angie's List and receive 20% off service charge. Award winning!...

Garage Doors (385)Doors (21)Garage and Shed Building (8)Electrical (5)General Remodeling (2)Handyman Services (2)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)Siding (1)

07/10/2019

Rich was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. He took the time to thoroughly explain his recommendation on the type of door I should get and above all, he wasn't trying to pressure for a sale like some other contractors I envountered. The work was AMAZING. And my neighbors also praised the work of my beautiful new door! HIGHLY recommend American Doors LLC!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace an old garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

06/08/2019

Pleasure to work with this company. Fair pricing and extreme professionalism. Job was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Sensor Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

12/09/2018

American doors is a professional contractor, I am very thankful that he cleaned up the mess made by up and down doorz, necked wires, improperly installed garage door opener and other shoddy work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
called after UP and down doorz refused to respond. initial contract with up and down doorz. up and down doorz installed a new garage, the next day something happened and the garage door would not open. After calling the initial contractor and being told he would seen someone out, which he never did, He stop answering his phone. i was also told by the owner that I would receive a receipt by computer, I have yet to receive a receipt for the $125 I paid him in cash. after that EXPERIENCE, I read that he had done the same thing to another customer. I definitely would not recommend Angies list to anyone after my experience with Up and Down Doorz. Still waiting for my receipt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2018

D

10/10/2018

We had our garage door opener replaced. They were good about scheduling coming out to install, on time etc. The issue has been their lack of response since the installation. We had some issues early on. Someone called after we left a message but said they were out of town and could not help. Since that time whenever we have called there has been no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new garage door opener

09/27/2018

All he had to do was increase a switch on the unit. The unit was old and had gotten out of sync. He finished with maintenance on the door and tracks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door wasn't opening

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

08/01/2018

Rich came out made sure which door I wanted, went and picked it up, and came back and installed it. Very simple transaction. He is a true professional. I would recommend American Door Inc. to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door and opener..

08/01/2018

I was little surprised by how quick I got a response after I entered my info on the website. The whole process from Initial contact to finish of the project was 2 hours Replaced the tension springs and rollers, It's so much quieter now. Best service. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New tension spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

07/30/2018

I called him and made an appointment for a garage door tune-up that was suppose to be done today. He gave me a time of 11:30 am to 1:30 pm for today. He never showed up and he never called to let me know that he could not do the job today.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a Garage Door tune-up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

06/06/2018

Came out and gave me an estimate for both doors. Came in way under 2 other competitors estimates for the exact same doors. Did a great job, was prompt, clean and professional. My new doors work great and look awesome. I highly recommend to everybody looking to get garage doors repaired replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 2 Garage doors replaced that where not working properly old and damaged .

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2018

05/12/2018

Rich was very responsive. Since my door had already been measured, he was able to provide an estimate with a few pictures which saved me time. His price was better than others. He responded to all my messages promptly. We found a time that worked in my busy schedule. He came on time and was efficient. Cleaned up when done. Spent time after the install to make sure that I was happy. He gave me some...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

We repair or install new garage doors, garage door openers, install or repair/upgrade springs, service calls. All estimates are FREE! We are fully insured and all work is guaranteed.

Not Applicable