Friendly Plumbing

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since October 2011

Friendly Plumbing is a full service commercial and residential plumbing company. Our plumbers are very reliable and knowledgeable in their work field....

N/A
Air Renovations LLC

02/02/2021

Would rate 0 if I could. This plumber left my toilet out in my hallway and my sewer line plugged for 24 hours and then leaving and never hearing from him again! Sewer line pressure built up and burst before the 2nd plumber could come and fix it (within an hour!). Friendly Plumbing ripped my toilet shut off valve out of the wall and hid from me that it occurred (costing me an additional $250!). USE...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sewer line plugged

CATEGORY plumbing

03/14/2020

They've been absolutely phenomenal! Best price and the service was top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They went ahead and did some renovations with the guest bathroom and replaced my water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking your time to review us. We appreciate your kind review. Sincerely, Friendly Plumbing

01/31/2018

Our first month in the area, we called Friendly Plumbing in an emergency, to save our basement from a sump pump-induced flood. Going above and beyond, they helped us drain the basement, changed out a damaged water heater, installed a great dual-pump setup, and diagnosed the root cause as a broken exterior drainage tile. Mike and his team got us fixed up so well that our sump pumps almost never run...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several jobs over the years

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We apreciate your honest review about us. Sincerely, Friendly Plumbing

07/10/2017

Friendly Plumbing here in Algonquin arrived on time, boss and assistance. Gave me a discount as a previous client, left the bathrooms clean and neat; carted the old toilets away at no extra charge and bottom line was $380. Glad I shopped around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased three water saver type toilets from Costco but due to back injury could not install them myself. Researched in my area: B-N-K plumbing did not give an exact quote only saying they would go from $200 to $300 per fixture. Diamond Bath would install all three for $450....but wanted to charge $25 per toilet to cart away.

CATEGORY plumbing

01/21/2017

The gas leak location was not an easy one to get at. They managed to work through the obstacles and complete the job quickly and effectively.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've hired Friendly plumbing for multiple jobs at my residence as well as the rental properties I own and they've always provided A+ service. Very fair prices, attention to detail, and very professional. Most recent repair needed was to fix a natural gas leak. Other services I've hired them for are: hot water heater installation, drain unclogging, faucet leak.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Installation - sump pump, drains & sewers, root intrusions, drain & sewer repair, new lines, & hot water heater repairs or replacements