A Roto Restoration - Budget King Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2015

B Rated | 2 Reviews

A. Roto Restoration holds an IRI Mold Remediation Certification, specializing in mold, water and disaster restoration services, as well as bio-hazard, trauma and hoarder clean up. Budget King Carpet Cleaning is proud to be a “cleantrust” IICRC certified company focusing on carpet, upholstery, air duct cleaning and more, and has also received the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification from IICRC. At Budget King, “The Customer is King!”...

HydroForce Cleaning Systems

It is important to take fast action when facing water or fire damage. You can count on HydroForce to be there when you need it most. Our 24/7 Emergency Services are crucial when disaster strikes! We specialize in residential and commercial Water Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Mold Remediation, Storm Clean Up, Emergency Plumbing and Reconstruction. We realize that having a water or fire loss can be a stressful time, and promise to treat your property with the highest respect. Call us at 1-800-484-0402

Offers by HydroForce Cleaning Systems on Angie's List

C

03/01/2016

They were punctual but they didn't clean our sofas which they agreed and never came back for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets in whole house

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,air duct cleaning

12/01/2015

Andy, the owner, came in and cleaned my air duct vents and I also decided to have my carpets cleaned.  He did a wonderful job for a great price and was very professional. I will use him again in the future and recommend him to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy, the owner, cam in and cleaned all my air duct vents and I also decided to have my carpets cleaned.  He did a wonderful job and was very professional.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Mold Inspection & Testing, Mold Remediation, Flood & Water Damage, Water Damage Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning, Upholstery, Drapery & Mattress Cleaning, Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning, Tile, Grout & Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Bio-hazard & Trauma Cleanup, Re-Construction, Hoarder Clean Up

Over 35 years experience