SWEET'S SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING

Angie's List since November 2010

C Rated | 5 Reviews

01/08/2018

Very good. They were very responsive and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing for 3 bathroom remodels.

CATEGORY plumbing

03/12/2012

They tried to snake it out and it did not work. They actually took the drain apart and replaced it. It took them two trips to replace the drain. If I had known if this would happen, I would have called someone else. I would not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a bathtub drain that would not clear.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

02/28/2012

The price seemed to be reasonable for the times.  The tech that came to our home was very professional and careful to keep our carpet clean when he came into our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new hot water heater for us.

CATEGORY water heater repair

11/15/2011

They came out to do an estimate first and looked at the pipe.  They said they would come back to fix it with everything they needed.  When they arrived they quickly turned around to get the tools and materials they needed.  They came back, and then left again in 5 minutes for another hour. Finally, they went down in the basement to replace the pipe and instead of cutting it out with a saw they use...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a broken pipe in our house so I hired this company to replace it.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

09/11/2011

as soon as i called them that day they came over gave me a quote and said they could do the work right then within three hours they tore out my wall then there was a frenze work going on i was suprised how fast it was working and put back together i couldn't even tell that they where there

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they went in and replaced my shower valve which was behind the wall

CATEGORY septic tank,drain cleaning