Spud Construction LLC

Founded 2018 •

Available for emergency calls after hours...

Field O Stone masonry

We specialize in brick and stone work, however we do everything from framing to drywall and everything in between as well as outdoor patio / decks and porch covers. We work with you directly and so you don't have to go through multiple contractors for different areas, which reduces costs and inconvenience of multiple schedules / personalities you have to deal with. We work toward quality at reasonable costs. Please let us know if we can get you a free in home consultation.

08/16/2019

work was done with a high level of quality and finished on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
flooring work

CATEGORY custom cabinets,flooring

06/07/2019

Awesome! I don't have any complaints or changes, he talked me on what I want, he came on time every time he was 5 mins early and if someone would be looking for that kind of job, he's definitely the guy to go to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some fencing put in my house and done some tile work for me as well.

CATEGORY remodeling

04/05/2019

He was so helpful, caring, he brought some suggestions,very through and he works with me in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put a new flooring.

CATEGORY flooring

03/11/2019

They were wonderful, the quality was excellent, they are prompt and excellent. I highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They build some cabinets for us.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

03/01/2019

The service was great. Travis was on time, Professional and great to work with and exceeded my expectations. Very competitive pricing and the quality was amazing. He did awesome , got back to us quickly and very professional. A+ for the overall. I will continue to use them and I highly recommend them to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a complete bathroom remodeling.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Spud Construction is a full service construction company offering a variety of services such as decks, fencing, flooring, kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel and a variety of other home renovations.

No gutter installation and roofing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing