Snake River Auto Body & Paint Inc

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since March 2012

Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - John Holland, Rick Burley....

07/20/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a great job working with us and the insurance company after my daughter was in a collision where she was not at fault. Did great repair work & quickly!

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amazing customer service! I searched called about everywhere in town and Snake River Auto Glass had the cheapest price and they were able to get me in same day for a total windshield replacement. Customer service was so great that I go here for all my rock chip repairs too.

03/19/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The part they fixed and the service was first rate absolutely great work. However there were two other areas affected by the same accident that they didn't address. So there was an issue at the assessment or final review portion. I will use them again. Ill just be a little more vigilant in paying attention to details the entire process.

10/15/2012

Mgr. looked at my car, but said he didn't want the job of painting it, although it was ready to paint, no body work required, he said he was only interested in quick insurance claims  for quick turnarounds.  I found another body show who welcomed my business right off. I will never go back to snake river auto body again, even for a insurance claim.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The body shop manager refused my business of painting my car ,( ready to paint chevrolet impala) he said he is only interested in insurance claims as they are a fast turnaround.  I would never go to this company again even if I had a claim.

03/05/2012

They are pretty awesome. My mother had an accident in my vehicle and fortunately I never needed this kind of services before. I asked my friends and my neighbors insurance adjuster and they all recommended them. This is the place to go. I couldn’t have been happier. I would rate them highly and I would definitely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Snake River Auto Body & Paint Inc in September.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

Auto body repair, towing & painting.