Brian's Appliance Repair

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since November 2010

B Rated | 14 Reviews

Brian's Appliance Repair has been serving Twin Falls and surrounding areas for the better part of 20 years. We offer both appliance repair services as well as installations of all major brands. Brian's Appliance Repair services both residential and commercial units including, refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, ranges, microwaves, dishwashers, and air conditioners. We pride ourselves on or fast and friendly service so please call us today with your appliance repair needs....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Award 2019
Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

09/18/2017

It would have cost more to fix the refrigerator than it was worth. There service call was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them look at a refrigerator that quit cooling.

07/10/2017

Called on a Saturday and he returned my call on Monday. He came out on Monday and diagnosed the problem. He ordered the board-had to come from Boise. He returned on Wednesday and replaced the board. Refrigerator works fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator quit cooling. The main board was bad and needed replaced.

01/02/2017

Repair was fast and done correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair lower oven.

07/03/2014

Brian always manages to come to my house to repair my appliances within a day or two of my initial call. This is a priority for me in hiring any repair person since I live in a rural area and whomever I hire has to travel thirty miles or more to get to my house. Brian arrives on time and on the date he specified, and remarkably, he doesn't charge for the fuel he uses in getting here. He is almost ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian has repaired my refrigerators, dishwasher, clothes dryer and washer several times over five to seven years.

03/31/2014

Brian is a wonderful fix it guy! Always fast to return a phone call and gets to us ASAP. VERY good prices too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Any appliances can be fixed! By him!

CATEGORY small appliance repair

Appliance repair, commercial washer/dryer repair, small appliance repair, range repair,