Barker, Dr. Sam

Angie's List since October 2009

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Additional hours -Evening By Appt....

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. BARKER IS ABLE TO SERVE MY CHIROPRACTIC NEEDS, AS WELL AS GENERAL MEDICAL ISSUES AS A NURSE PRACTIONER. HE IS FRIENDLY, CARING AND KNOWLEDGEBASE, AND I HAVE REFERRED MANY PEOPLE TO HIM.

C

06/02/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were 10 minutes late. They made us reschedule.

09/23/2013

It went very well. As every chiropractor does, they like to get you on a reoccurring plan. I just like to go in and get adjusted once in awhile. He was fine with that. He found that my legs were different lengths and put a wedge in one of my shoes. This seemed to have helped with the pain in my lower back,. I would recommend again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having lower back pain.

03/25/2013

Office staff super helpful, respectful and could get in and out, my personal schedule didn't work with there's but I for sure will use them for my appointments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to check for apts

11/02/2012

It went great. Short wait in the waiting room and fast appointments!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband hurt his back at work and was in a lot of pain. Dr. Sam Barker is great, he is funny and does a great job explaining what the issues are and about how long it will take to heal. He was also the lowest priced chiropractor I could find, and he has much much lower prices than other places. He is great. He makes you feel comfortable and does a great job.

Chiropractic care.