Altec Irrigation llc

Silverton, ID 83867

Sprinkler Startups

Sprinkler Startups

irrigation system202083814
Turning the water on to the system and making head adjustments where necessary. Also identifying problems and fixing them as well

Greater Coeur d'Alene's premier sprinkler company. We do sprinkler system installations, sprinkler repair, sprinkler blowouts, and backflow testing. We also do remote system management for large sites or rentals. Call us 208 819 6833 for an estimate or visit our website www.altecirrigation.com and schedule a service appointment....

irrigation system (8)lawn & landscaping (1)

11/11/2020

Very well, Shea was here quickly, did a thorough job, replaced and rebuilt all 5 sprinkler heads and broken PVC on manifold, extensive repair job. Very pleasant and professional gentleman. I will definitely hire him again for any sprinkler issues and blowouts. I had attempted to reach several sprinkler companies before Altec Sprinklers and everyone informed me they could see me in the Spring. I su...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of sprinkler heads and manifold damaged from hard early freeze in Oct 2020

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

11/05/2020

Great Guy great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler blowout

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

08/26/2020

Everything went great. He had excellent solutions for odd-shaped areas that needed watering and made it possible for me to turn on my vegetable beds individually because I don’t have everything planted all at once, so now I won’t be watering empty planters! Very friendly and definitely a problem solver! Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added 3 sprinkler zones to existing system

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

07/20/2020

Shea did a great job . Worked with us to get the sprinkler system we wanted drew up plans so we could see what we were going to get. We had almost 8 companies give us bids and we are very happy we chose him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sprinkler system install

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

06/29/2020

Altec Irrigation "Shea" was great! Very knowledgeable, excellent job, very professional! Would absolutly recommend for a first class job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler Installation

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

06/26/2020

Wonderful, everything was set up for me, he never left a mess, even having him come back and do more for me. Highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

06/04/2020

They were fine. They were easy work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired some sprinklers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

06/04/2020

It was good. They were on time, respectful, and did a quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed drip irrigation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Sprinkler Installations, Sprinkler Repair, Sprinkler Blowouts, Sprinkler Startups, Drip Irrigation Specialist, Backflow testing, and remote monitoring for large sites and rental properties

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check