Rexburg Medical Center

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since October 2008

We are a full-service, one stop medical center. Whether it's caring for your newborn baby or taking care of the elderly, we have the expertise and equipment to provide what you need....

05/16/2013

Gary Sena is one of the kindest, most generous physicians in Rexburg. He is thorough when diagnosing illness, clearly communicates, and is willing to do what is necessary to take care of the problem. I and my family have been turning to Dr. Sena for years for treatment. He is gentle and kind and friendly, but professional. Most importantly, Dr. Sena listens carefully to his patients and takes them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was suffering from severe neurological pain in the back and arm and preparing for surgery.

12/28/2012

The appointment strarted promptly. Nichole spent plenty of time with me, answering questions and really listening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nichole provides a broad range of family medical services to me and my entire family.  She is extremely bright and talented.  She always is available and enthusiastic.  She truly cares about us as her patients.

CATEGORY nurse practitioners

11/19/2012

He has good bedside manner and is friendly.  I am always able to get in to see him when needed.  I live 40 minutes away from his office and could easily find a new doctor within 10 minutes driving, but I really like the time that Dr. Prince takes with me as a patient, so I continue to drive the extra distance to see him.  He always takes the time to anser any questions that I have and is knowledga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Prince has delivered all four of our children and with another one on the way, I will be going to him as an OB again.

06/26/2012

mole removal on my arms - doctor watson did a good job - everything healed up fine

CATEGORY pediatrician,family doctor

06/16/2012

I've been going here for years. I have always had good experiences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Love the newly remodeled building and the staff. They have a cool patient portal that lets you access your records online and send messages to the docs/nurses. It's awesome. My kids love the huge fish tank in the lobby.

CATEGORY family doctor

Family practice including: Immediate and Walk-In Appointments, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Women’s Health, Immunizations, Newborn & Delivery Care, Chronic Disease Management, Physicals - Sports - School, Wellness Exams, DOT Exams, Pre-employment screening, In-house laboratory, Digital X-Ray, Work related injuries, Vasectomy, 3D Ultrasound, Acne and Skin Care, Medical Spa - DermaChic, Weight Loss Program, Wellness Center, Immigration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover