Eagle Rock Dental Care

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abgd.org....

04/30/2014

Wonderful.  I have been going to Eagle Rock for years.  Dr Hammond and Dr Davies are amazing - they are kind and considerate and will answer any questions you have.  The office staff is very organized and they usually remember my name.  In the past when I have had a dental emergency they will get me in the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular Check Up

10/01/2012

It was a very good experience. These folks really care about my teeth health

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My teeth needed cleaning. I called and asked if they could do that. I went in, filled out a small amount of paper work. They gave me an exam, cleaned my teeth, reccomended some things to consider. The bill was exactly what the price was on the phone prior to my visit. I will be going back

04/12/2012

He takes his time with you. I called him because I had pain in my tooth. He told me to come right in. He skipped his lunch to see me. He is very good. He did a very good job on a route canal for me also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Hammond in my primary dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

General Dentistry including Cleanings, exams, Cosmetic, Implants, Crowns, Bridges, Rootcanals, Bleaching, fillings, Minor Surgery, Preventative instructions and Home care instruction.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available