Dr. Dirk Strobel D.D.S.

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2008

Dr. Strobel has been working with the smiles of Southeast Idaho since 1985. 1 physician at this site. No surgery is performed here. To see if a provider is board certified visit abgd.org...

03/27/2013

Everything went smoothly, he had me in and out very quickly and was willing to help me in other advice as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Strobel is a great doctor. I have been to him for my Bridge that had fallen out, the first time he was willing to cement it back in, and did so. It was such a professional job. Very kind, and thoughtful.

03/04/2013

Had a great visit. Always care and concern. They took a special x-ray to see if they might find a problem tooth, and they welcome me back if I have any problem. They helped me find two specialist and hooked me up with some dental supplies to help me. I appreciated Emily Hoge teaching me more about the recession of my gums. It was helpful for me as I make decisions about further dental services. Fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and x-rays. I love visiting the Dentist Office of Dr. Dirk Strobel. Always a friendly, fun atmosphere and Dr. Strobel ALWAYS speaks with me, jokes, laughs....what a fun and friendly place. To have people know who you are, call you by name, and laugh and joke with you is a real treat! Ginger usually does my cleaning, but she was out to take care of sick children (so the office was willing to reschedule me when Ginger was there)..... but, because everyone is so GREAT....i decided to keep my appointment. Emily Hoge did the cleaning today...and she was excellent! It is a great place. He will always be my dentist. I love his work ethic, and personal nature.

02/25/2013

I've always loved having my teeth cleaned, and the hygientist at Dr. Strobel's office did a fantastic job. The whole staff at his office was very professional and i enjoyed visiting with all of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in to have my teeth cleaned and a check up.

CATEGORY dentists

Dental Cleanings, Exams, X-Rays, Fillings, Extractions, Root Canals, Crowns, Partials, Bridges And Denture Work. Cosmetic Dentistry Including: Veneers, Lumineers, Teeth Whitening) And Orthodontic Work (Braces, Retainers, Mouth Guards.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available