WESTWOOD GARDENS NURSERY

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Westwood Gardens is a Family Owned Garden Center located in our hometown of Rathdrum, Idaho. Jodee Fyfe opened the Nursery in the spring of 2001, and with the help of her Family and many talented co-workers, she has realized her DREAM! We invite you to come and see why people take the short drive to Rathdrum...

06/12/2013

They are just very personable; they always offer help if I need help with anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Westwood Gardens Nursery.

CATEGORY greenhouses

04/25/2013

We will definitely go back to Westwood Gardens Nursery. My experience with them has been very good. He took his time to help us out, even talking us through it and helping my husband to secure the tree and looking around in the gift shop and everything. I think we got there at closing time, but he stayed on to help us and didn't act like he was in a rush. They were very helpful and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought our Christmas tree there.

CATEGORY holiday decorators, greenhouses

Free Landscape Design… Just bring in some photos and sketches of the area you want to work on to the Nursery! We will help you pick out plants that you can take home and plant yourself. Delivery and Planting available….Talk to us about a quote on either or both of these services we offer. Custom Planters made to Order… You can choose the plants or we will for you, and then pot them into a new container or one you bring in…ask us for a quote. Plant Rentals… We will rent Pots and Plants or C