Maanco Painting

Founded 1987 •

Awards & Badges

6429 W Tombstone St

Rathdrum, ID 83858

Maanco Painting is a all service painting company, we do it all from new construction to repaints, custom work and standard paint jobs. We re- finish cabinets and trim packages. We have many referral's and jobs you can look at, to judge for yourself the quality of our superb workmanship. We have been in business for 35 years, I am a sole proprietor and am hands on with all our jobs to ensure a quality job. We use top of the line Sherman Williams and Benjamin Moore paints. Our work is prepped by sanding, caulking, and priming all surfaces to ensure the maximum adhering of the paint. ...

house painting (5)interior painting (2)

10/20/2020

Rick and his crew were excellent in their work. They took care of details that I didn’t realize were to be considered, even helping with removal of moss on the roof at no extra charge. They were very thorough in every aspect of the job. Their work was excellent in every detail, and they were very pleasant to work with. I give them the highest possible rating and would recommend them without any he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

08/19/2020

They did great work. They will be coming back for interior painting as well. They are very conscientious and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

08/07/2020

The work was great. He was really quick and it was a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted a house for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

08/07/2020

It's beautiful. They were on time, polite professional, and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my kitchen cabinets.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

08/07/2020

They do good work. I'm looking at my house now, and it looks great. They did an excellent job - it needed a lot of help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my personal house, a rental, and two other homes for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

08/05/2020

They did a very good job and were on time. The only issue was that they were a little sloppy, but other than that they were fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the inside and outside of my house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters