Complete Garage Door Service

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since October 2010

I started Complete Garage Doors Service 9 years ago when work was scarce and became somewhat of an "accidental" business owner. Initially my intentions were only to be able to earn a little extra money while I worked odd jobs. But thanks to my customers spreading a kind word, Complete Garage Doors has taken on a life of its own! Complete Garage Door Service is a sole proprietorship that is locally owned and operated. Idaho Contractors license #RCT-27969. Award winning....

07/11/2018

great. job was done quickly and priced fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair tracks and cable on garage

07/17/2017

It didn't. I asked for my money back, since after a month of purchasing this deal, they never had the courtesy to try and set up an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Never Even Tried To Get Ahold Of Me.

CATEGORY garage doors

I apologize we did not contact you about your purchase. It was an oversite on my end. You have been issued a refund.

03/15/2017

It turned out awesome, he was really good. No other charge. It took about a week and half to have him call me. Then the day he was suppose to come he called to tell me he was sick. He did come the next day and he was right on time. It works. He told me he was really sorry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Complete Garage Door Service

01/23/2017

We just moved to the house and knew nothing about the automatic doors. It was good to have someone explain how they work and look over the door to check its condition. It enabled us to have work done now that would have been worse if left undone. He was knowledgeable and explained things well. He was not pushy but gave us all the options and he also gave a military discount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up and roller replacement.

01/04/2017

Went well. Nice guy. Went out of his way to get the job done. Happy with workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
adjust, replace rollers, general maintenance

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage Door Repair, Installation, Opener Repair, Installation, Broken Spring Replacement & Remote Programming.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal