All Odd Jobs Handyman Services

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since April 2015

Handyman Services 25 yrs repairing and fabrication, certified Federal journeyman training in maintenance and equipment operation, electrical and woodworking. Metal fabrication, composite fiberglass and paint....

Hayden Lake Roofing, LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Re-Roof Roof Repairs

12/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY wrought iron

07/08/2015

I brought in broken wooden patio furniture that had sentimental value. He fixed the unfixable, so glad I found him. A local Sandpoint handyman, so i didn't have to drive to CdA or Spokane. Amazing restoration of both new and antique items.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Todd fixed the unfixable! He is an expert craftsman and able to fix and repair nearly anything. Professional friendly service.

CATEGORY wrought iron

Thank you, it is my pleasure to use my skills and knowledge to help get that item or project done. I enjoy every challenge that comes my way, knowing some things in life are just not replaceable because of special memories they carry with them.

Handyman repairs, Restorations, Cleanups Welding, powder coating, Wood working Maintenance, Fence to Security Gates General home fixes and installs like curtain installs, pictures hanging, bookshelves, TV wall mounting. Kitchen repairs Security upgrades of Door and window locks. Decorative Security gates or window bars. Mail box installs, handrails outside and inside. Shower hand handles for older persons for safety Furniture Restoration

Complete remodels or additions, complete reroofing

ask for details and mileage
Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal