Tucker's Appliance Parts & ServiCenter

Founded 1939 • Angie's List since November 2010

If you don't know who we are, you should! We've been serving Pocatello and it's surrounding areas for over 75 years. We're are Family owned & operated.. Come see us at our new location next to Sam's Gun Range on 1802 N Main St. Additional DBA - Tucker's Appliance....

Northgate Plumbing

11  REVIEWS
Northgate Plumbing

Northgate Plumbing specializes in new plumbing installation as well as service and repair of existing residential and commercial pluming, including water heaters, sewer and drain service, faucet installation and repair, and kitchen and bath remodeling. We have over 26 years of quality plumbing experience, and Northgate Plumbing is family owned and operated.

06/15/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major appliance repairs. Excellent service. Knew exactly what was wrong with my GE side by side and why it wasn't cooling on the refrigerator side and promptly replaced the necessary parts.

10/31/2016

Great we are back and running again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix washing machine

08/22/2016

It went great. Doug did a great job. Arrived same day on schedule and was very knowledgeable and explained the problem and what he did to troubleshoot it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our refrigerator repaired. It was not cold.

C

03/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
While repairs were completed somewhat on time (one day later than a soft commitment) they did not call ahead of making the repairs as I had requested. The price seemed s little high but I haven't used any appliance repair in the past.

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a used machine. It was said to have been refurbished. However, when it did not work due to timer, it was revealed that parts for the machine sold me no longer are available. The female service &office techs were very appropriate when I questioned the refurbished claim, due to part unavailability. I said I had no use for a 35 year old machine that could not be repaired, and the female tech & office people arranged for me to receive a much newer machine and explained what had been redone on it. The male owner seemed grumpy, t r ied to get me to pay more (which I did NOT) and in general left all customer service to his daughter (tech with excellent customer service) and office prrson.male never apologized or anything. However, I did end up with an appropriate machine for the money

CATEGORY appliance repair

Large and small Appliance repair. The largest parts inventory in Pocatello for large and small appliance parts. Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Refrigerators, Gas and Electric Ranges, vacuums, pressure cooker/canners, lamps, water heaters, etc. Commercial Appliance parts and service. Refurbished large appliances built as ordered with a 90 day warranty.

TV Repair, refrigerant, air conditioners, water softeners, microwaves

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available