Rasmussen, Corey

Angie's List since June 2012

11/04/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Continuing physical therapy for nerve damage.

06/18/2012

I loved my experience. I will go back to them if I have future needs with physical therapy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went into Rehab Authority on a recommendation from my Ob-gyn. I recently found out that I was pregnant, and because my pregnancies were so close I have had alot of back and hip pain. They were very quick to get me in, and were friendly. They did an evaluation and went through a few exercises with me. They were able to give me one exercise that takes away a lot of the pain in my hips. I have a future appointment and when I go back they will be able to give me more exercises to do at home. Laura was the Physical therapist that saw me and she made me feel comfortable and she knew what she was doing.

06/18/2012

Dr. Cory Rasmussen and his therapists have been working with me for quite some time and have helped immensely in keeping me active and relatively pain free. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had cervical spine surgery and was referred to Dr. Corey to help me for my neck and lower back.

Physical therapy.