JAG ENTERPRISES

Our company specializes in Directional drilling and Auger boring. We also have a complex license to install Septic tanks and Drain Fields as well as sewer line replacement and repair. We also do waterline replacement and repair....

Northgate Plumbing

12  REVIEWS
Northgate Plumbing

Northgate Plumbing specializes in new plumbing installation as well as service and repair of existing residential and commercial pluming, including water heaters, sewer and drain service, faucet installation and repair, and kitchen and bath remodeling. We have over 26 years of quality plumbing experience, and Northgate Plumbing is family owned and operated.

01/22/2020

It was excellent. They showed up when they said they were gonna show up. They stayed at the job until they got it done. They cleaned up their mess. The price was the one they quoted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an excavation work and a septic installation for me.

CATEGORY excavators,septic tank

01/14/2020

They are very prompt and professional! Answered all my questions and concerns and made me confident that I had made the right choice in calling them! Excellent work and great people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Tank and some excavation

CATEGORY excavators,septic tank

01/14/2020

Alan Smith, (the owner of Jag) is a solid honest guy. I’ve known him for years and he’s 100% trustworthy and holds himself to high standards of quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic

CATEGORY septic tank,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

01/13/2020

It was wonderful, they did a great job, I would recommend them to everybody, they're polite, on time a very good people and I like dealing with them. They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace a water line.

CATEGORY plumbing

01/13/2020

Excellent. Everything they have done for me is excellent. They are great to work with. Get things done on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped dig the foundation, hauled in supplies

CATEGORY foundation repair

We specialize in directional drilling and auger boring, septic tank and drainfield installation, waterline replacement, sewer line replacement and excavation

We do not drill wells, do interior plumbing or drain cleaning or pump septic tanks.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check