Gagnon, Dr. Paul A.

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2012

We view our patients as family; therefore we maintain complete honesty and effort in educating and preventing dental disease. We have pride in performing quality dental treatment to overcome dental concerns. We work together as a team trying to create an environment of caring, having fun, and being personable. We enjoy helping those with or without insurance in saving money where they can while obtaining the level of oral health they desire....

03/11/2013

Dr. Gagnon strives to provide the best dental care for the best reasonable price. On at least two occasions Dr. Gagnon took calls after working hours and provided pain relief. He thoroughly explains treatment options and allows his patients to make their own decisions on a course of action.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been with Dr. Gagnon for several years. The last visit was for my semi-annual cleaning and exam.

CATEGORY dentists

03/28/2012

He is very good. My husband likes him very well. He is terrified of dentists, but he likes Dr. Gagnon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband was there for a routine checkup.

CATEGORY dentists

General Dentistry, including the following: Preventative Care Dental Sealants/Fillings Low-Radiation Digital X-Rays Cari Free Program Root Canals Crowns Extractions Partials Dentures Bridges Implant Restoration Veneers Whitening Emergencies

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check