All American Chiropractic

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2012

We bill most major insurance companies. We do not accept Medicaid. Offer at the time of service discounted rate....

05/18/2017

He really tried to help but was referred to an orthopedic surgeon to find out pain was from a bone on bone. I would go back to him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pain relief for my knees and sore arm.

04/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Low back pain. My appointment went great and I was back to normal in just a few visits.

04/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had lower back problems that were not going away without treatment. I made an appointment with Dr. Jessie Smith. I had 2 sessions which alleviated my pain. Treatments were clearly explained before they were performed. All in all the experience was a comfortable one. I would definitely go to Dr. Smith for treatment again.

09/12/2013

When I have an appointment I rarely sit in the waiting room more than 10 minutes. In the treatment room, I am seen immediately by Dr. Smith's nurse who puts the stimulators on me for about 10 minutes. When that time is up, she is very punctual and comes in and uses the vibrator. Dr. Smith is close behind and gives the chiropractic treatment. He is pleasant to talk to and is never in a hurry. He is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a full body adjustment as well as having my calves worked on. Dr. Smith is very personable and fun to talk to.

05/20/2013

I love this chiropractor! He is very thorough and he takes his time with you and helps you figure out if something else could be wrong depending on your symptoms. He really cares for his patients and you can really tell!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was needing an alignment.

Chiropractic Wellness