Claymore, Dr. Michael J.

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

11/13/2013

It should be noted that as of Fall 3013 Dr Claymore has sold his business and retired. Unfortunate since he was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam, cleaning and crown replacement

07/18/2012

He is very good. I think he is the best dentist that I have ever been to. His equipment is state-of-the-art. The machine rotates around the mouth and takes a 360 degree picture of the dental condition in x-ray form. He provides a complete series of inner oral scanning x-ray's something that I have never had anybody else do. It is a very interesting machine. The staff was extremely helpful and the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Claymore is my dentist. I went for a scaling during my last visit.

07/17/2012

I called about a tooth. I got in right away. The service was great. I had a temp situation put in unil my insurance would verify what they paid. The only thing is I did call a couple of times. Secretary said she would call when it came through. But she did not. I would just for now on keep calling. They did send me a reminder in the mail later..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had half my tooth fall out. Got me in right away!! No lecture just gave pointers on how to keep the tooth.

07/20/2011

My experience was wonderful. The office staff were knowledgeable. I had no wait in the waiting room. I was in and out in 40 min. I was given my post operation instructions and they were carefully explained. They were very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted. His bedside manner was excellent. I felt nothing as the teeth were extracted. I had minimal pain and swelling following the extractions. The only down time that was required was the day of the procedure.

General dentistry.