Teton Pest

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2012

We are a local family owned operation. Services do not have to be paid for until completed and may be mailed within 30 days. We except major credit cards including AMEX and Discover. We offer a $25 credit for referrals, have a money back guarantee and discount all services with a maintenance agreement....

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services is proud to service Nampa and the surrounding areas. We are a locally owned and operated company providing you the leading edge in pest control services & products for both residential and commercial customers. With our combined experience in the pest control industry, we offer our customers 13 years of knowledge, training, expertise and good honest hard work that benefits our customers, servicing needs in every way. We will always do whatever it takes to maintain our reputation by using the most efficient, effective products. We believe firmly in providing the best possible pest solutions to our customers at a reasonable price and at a high level of customer service. Call us today to set-up an appointment, we look forward to hearing from you!

10/05/2015

It was for my tenant

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed rodent problem

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They eradicated a vole infestation in our rental property and our tenants were happy.

08/30/2012

Teton Pest was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and actually removed a wasp nest at no additional charge. I had seen the nest after making the initial appointment, but had I'd forgotten to mention it to them; they saw it and took care of it. Because I rent out a basement apartment I signed a contract for them to spray at regular intervals so that my tenants will not hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My new house had badly overgrown shrubbery close to the foundation, and when it was removed I found an infestation of hobo spiders. The webs were all around the foundation and up the walls of the house. The entrance to the basement apartment was scary to use because of the spiders and webs. Teton Pest used organic materials, non-toxic to pets and humans, to spray both inside and outside. They returned a few days later to spray the yard at no extra cost because the infestation was so severe.As they had explained in our initial conversation, they returned thirty days later to spray again and kill any spiders that might have hatched in the interim for an additional charge of $69.

03/12/2012

I am extremely pleased. They are prompt and efficient. They go above and beyond to fix an issue. I chose them because of the price and professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out quarterly for inside and outside spraying.

CATEGORY pest control

Residential and commercial pest control, tree and lawn spraying. This includes: Hobo Spiders, Wasps, Mice/Voles, Ants, Gophers, Box Elder Bugs, Earwigs and much more!

Termite Inspections