Resto Clean

• Trade License Number
  • IICRC-125261

327 S Kings Rd

Nampa, ID 83687

"Resto Clean Pro specializes in everything restoration. From water damage and mold to carpet cleaning and fire damage Resto Clean are the professionals you need to bring new life to your damaged property. Our professionals are quick, courteous, and experts in their fields. Give us a call and we'll work as hard as we can to clean up anything life has thrown at you! Resto Clean Specializes in Property Management, Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Restoration. Part of BBB, NARPM, IICRC, and NASB."...

carpet cleaning (21)water damage restoration (8)mold removal (6)biohazard cleanup (4)basement waterproofing (2)upholstery cleaning (2)hardwood floors (2)sewer cleaning (1)asbestos removal (1)air duct cleaning (3)carpet installation (3)interior painting (2)

09/29/2020

I had Resto-Clean referred to me by my insurance agent, and I couldn't be happier! We had a terrible vandalism incident at one of our properties which resulted in large biohazard clean up and repair. To start on the mitigation side everything was spectacular, I was out of town when this incident occurred and the project manager was willing to go by and get the documentation done before I was able ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Biohazard remediation and reconstruction

CATEGORY hardwood floor,interior painters,biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

09/17/2020

So amazing! Cody and Nate came to clean my carpets! They were so professional and so friendly! Overall very helpful! I would definitely trust them with any damage to get the job done right and make sure everything is good. I have three boys and they made sure we were educated to keep them safe! My carpets look and smell brand new! So impressed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blood and pet hair out of carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

Photo for Resto Clean - 327 S Kings Rd, Nampa, ID - 38881925

D

04/08/2020

Terrible. we r still dealing with them. Movers broke stuff.not enough worker to do jobs. And they lied from day 1. I was told that they didnt contract out and they had a worker for every job needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a flood in our home in May and we had to do 1/2 the work to speed things along. It took over 8 months to complete the job

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation,ceramic tile,drywall,hardwood floor,upholstery cleaning,basement waterproofing,air duct cleaning,interior painters,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

04/02/2020

From the initial consultation (RestoClean offers FREE inspections!) to the final day of the job, the team at RestoClean was outstanding. Very professional and knowledgable in their field, they put my mind at ease answering all my questions and walking me through every step they were taking to ensure that my crawl space was taken care of. Cody and Jered were the primary employees I had the pleasure...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

06/28/2018

Everybody at the business is very professional. Barry Campbell was our project manager and he did an amazing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total kitchen remodel due to water leak.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,air duct cleaning,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

05/29/2018

Cody and his team are amazing! He was professional, kind, patient, understanding, and very thorough. He worked with the insurance agent and handled everything in a timely manner. I highly recommend this company and their services. In a difficult time, he was exactly what I needed and made everything happen efficiently so I could focus on other tasks that needed to be taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Biohazard clean up

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

03/27/2018

Cody was great he was there first thing in the morning and got right to work. He answered every question we had with complete knowledge of his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a water leak in our hot water heater and cause damage under my house and in my walls

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation,water damage restoration,sewer cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2018

03/21/2018

By far the most genuine restoration company in the valley. If you are in search a company that will treat you right, go the extra mile, and make sure you and your family/clients are taken care of, you have found it! Thank you Resto Clean for always being on your game!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped Seller do mold remediation on their home.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

03/21/2018

Very professional staff, they worked well together and always kept in touch each morning before arriving to work. They explained the entire process, every step of the way! Office staff too on sight crew are spot on, such Amazing group of people to have in a stressful situation. Would most definitely hire Resto Clean again, and will recommend them to friends and family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean up from a water/sewer leak

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

02/09/2018

I am very happy with the service they provided me. They went the extra mile and answered all my questions as well as provided many little suggestions and other things to help me through this most difficult of times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water and mold damage repair

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,asbestos removal,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

Water damage, Fire damage, Mold remediation, Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Strip and waxing floors.