OWYHEE SHEET METAL

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since December 2008

Owyhee Sheet Metal is a Lennox Premier Dealer featuring All Lennox Products. We also install Carrier, Bryant, and goodman equipment. Owyhee is a Family Owned business that has been in business since 1946 and was incorporated in April of 1975. We employ 7 service Technicians, 17 installation Technicians, 3 Salesman, and a large support staff....

Jag Tax Management

137  REVIEWS
Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a metal cover for my propane cook stove. I gave them the size and explained what I wanted done and it was finished and ready to go within two days. Accurate and fast.

04/24/2013

The tech arrived as expected and called to verify we were at home. He was very professional and knowledgable. He checked over the furnace and replaced the necessary part and we soon had heat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The furnace was working, but the fan was not sending any heat to the house. The tech was very knowledgable and replaced the necessary part and we soon had heat on a very cool day.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/17/2013

Removing an old wood stove is a dirty job, but I was impressed by how clean they kept everything using tarps and a vacuum and no walls got dinged up moving it upstairs and out of the house. They were knowlegeable about the instalation and operation of the new stove and had all the required tools for the job including what it took to fabricate a new chimney cap. Work was completed in 2 1/2 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old wood wood burning stove. Install new wood stove and 25 ft of 6"stainless steel flu pipe.

01/28/2013

We called a week prior to our appointment.  The receptionist was very pleasant and professional.  The technician arrived promptly when scheduled, put on "booties" and came in to check out our gas fireplace.  This was the initial reason for the call.  While he was here we ask if he could check our furnace as well.  He had time so he took care of the furnace inspection.  When he was finished, he exp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of our very best service calls  !!!!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,fireplaces,gas logs

10/29/2012

The quality of the service is highly dependent on which service tech you get.  I have had a couple of excellent service techs, and I have had one that was not very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My gas fireplace was not working properly.  It would start up and then the flame would go out.

CATEGORY fireplaces

AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING, FABRICATION, FIREPLACES, STOVES, INSERTS, GAS, WOOD, PELLET, INSULATION.

Check, MasterCard, Visa