Mr. Appliance of Southwest Idaho

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since February 2007

We have five employees. We guarantee our work for a full one year. We pride ourselves with customer service....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Award 2019
Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

08/05/2019

Called for service, they responded very promptly and set up a date and approximate time. Sent me an email with a photo of the technician so I knew who to expect. The technician called me on the day of service to let me know when he expected to arrive. Put on booties when he saw I did not wear shoes in the house. The first trip was to diagnose the problem and determine what parts were needed and wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair frozen water line in water dispenser in freezer

09/20/2017

Washing machine is quiet again and working fine. Martin is extremely knowledgeable about appliances, very efficient and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loud noise coming from my 18 yr. old Maytag washing machine. Martin could tell instantly that the tub bearings were worn. Ordered the parts and had them installed the following week. Also, replaced the drive belt which was stretched out of shape.

04/30/2012

They fixed it, but their price was outrageous. It took them only five minutes and they charged $200.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my dishwasher repaired.

CATEGORY appliance repair

All major household appliances: refrigerators, microwave ovens, freezers, vent hoods, washing machines, trash compactors, garbage disposals, dryers, ice machines, ice makers, dishwashers & ovens/ranges/stoves. We work on all brands & do warranty on most high end products.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check