Knox Roofing & Construction Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3422 E Palace Ct

Nampa, ID 83687

Our mission at Knox roofing & Construction Inc is to provide quality workmanship along with great customer service. With 3 generations of experience behind us we know that the integrity of our staff, high quality materials, and a strong work ethic is key to being a leader in our industry. Serving both residential and commercial clients for new construction, remodel, renovations, and repairs. With continuing to educate ourselves, and our staff we stay on top of some of the newest, and advance technologies which results in superior quality, and service....

window replacement (4)siding (3)roofing (2)woodworking (1)gutter installation (1)deck building (1)

03/27/2020

The team did an awesome job, and were very professional. The repairs match the house to the point you can't even tell I had any problems to begin with. I would certainly use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rotting siding replaced

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

11/16/2019

We are very happy with the work that was done. We had the vinyl siding replaced with composite siding and a had the roof replaced, removing the old shingles and replacing them. The project was completed over several weeks because of the amount of work that needed to be completed. The representatives of the company made the impact on our lives as little as possible and made sure that we were comple...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our house is 20 years old. The vinyl siding had become brittle and was beginning to crack. We still had the original roof and needed to have it replaced.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Photo for Knox Roofing & Construction Inc - 3422 E Palace Ct, Nampa, ID - 38237784

09/15/2019

Extremely well and fast. I was amazed. They also talked with me about painting the house next year and I am considering. Quality and service both A's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding replaced and painted. They also repair an outlet that was broken.

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

03/26/2019

Everyone I worked with was professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced some windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

03/25/2019

They worked with my work schedule and always on time. Everyone was very professional. I will be having them bid more projects for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio cover

CATEGORY decks, roofing, replacement windows, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

01/24/2019

It was great. They done a really great job. They were always on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did windows and trim.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

Knox roofing & Construction is a full service exterior renovation contractor,from the roof to the outside deck we can help.