Haney Door Service

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since July 2010

Family owned business. Been in business since 1988....

Johnstone Carpentry & Construction

I provide you with a direct link to Pella products. I will save you hundreds. I have complete control over the install process therefore you get the best possible workmanship. You will receive the warranties and benefits that the large remodeling companies offer without the huge mark-up. I will save you hundreds per window and door. Its just simple math. On one hand you have a large remodeling company with an out of state Corporate office. A portion of every dollar you spend with them is split between 8-10 people locally then the remainder goes to the Corporate level and is split between CEO types and Owners. With Johnstone Carpentry & Construction, the premier, locall, family owned remodeling company your dollar is split less which equates to higher confidence and quality.

11/15/2019

I called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door spring

01/02/2019

Prompt, professional, knowledgeable. DJ ended up replacing the keypad with a reasonably priced one, then serviced both garage doors, reattached a bracket that had come loose, fixed a lightbulb, and programmed my car to the open. Not only did he fix the problem but then made sure the entire system was working properly. I would definitely recommend Haney Door Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door keypad stopped working

12/14/2015

Quickly diagnosed and explained what work needed to be done.  He needed a more heavy duty spring to raise my garage door.  Had it made and installed next day.  Obvious to see he takes pride in his work.  Very polite and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door tension spring broke.

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

07/02/2014

I have been using Haney Door Service for years and couldn't be more pleased.  They are pleasant, punctual, professional and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked door for loud banging noise.  Found that it was sticking between the panels from repainting.  The checked everything and wiped silicone between panels to prevent sticking.

CATEGORY doors

10/30/2012

Excellent - wanted to save as much as money as possible on the replacement so offered me several options to choose from.  They responded fast and efficiently, saving me time and money.  Even though I chose a used replacement, it was better than the original one before it broke.  They were great to deal with!  Will use them again if such service is needed as well as recommend them to friends & fami...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my broken electric garage door opener with a used one.

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage doors & openers & any type of repair.

Check, PayPal