Gale Contractor Services

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since January 2013

Serving the Boise, Idaho area by providing insulation installation. Local Relationships. National Resources. Call us today! Or email us at customercare@truteam.com....

Rodriguez Contracting LLC

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your Insulation and Radiant Barrier needs. No Remodel is too small or too big. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call 208-761-3639 to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Rodriguez Contracting LLC on Angie's List

09/29/2017

See previous paragraph.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been told by a company that drives around in pink trucks that almost my entire heating/cooling system was on the verge of needing replacement, and that my insulation needed to be increased. For a second opinion someone recommended Gale. Their rep came out on short notice and inspected the insulation. He refuted what pink truck had told me, letting me know that the house was well insulated - knowing that it would mean no job for him. He charged me nothing for his advice and went on his way. I highly recommend them.

CATEGORY insulation

04/10/2017

The attic and crawl space were done by crews on different days, but the work was done right and the crews were friendly and professional. They took care to clean up after themselves and the price was just right!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic and crawl space insulation upgrades.

CATEGORY insulation

Find superior insulation and gutter installation services from Gale Contractor Services, the TruTeam home improvement professionals in Boise.

N/A